Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dork alert -- the HowLo fluff articles have begun

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-cl...rd-foles-deal/
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

It's a bit early for that.

We've all seen what happens when the Iggles win the post season preseason.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

March: it's time for me to FLLLLYYYYYYYYY

We are regularly the champions of the offseason. Soak it in.

60% of the time these moves and draft picks work Every TIME

Comment

I wish

I wish they wouldn't have signed or traded anyone. This team was built to win a Super Bowl the way it was, we all know it. Now that the sarcasm is over, anyone who thinks the Eagles should have done nothing is just not very smart Somebody had to get rid of those horrendous contracts, and find some players who hopefully can come in and play now. Filling all the holes via the draft wasn't possible and would have been a bigger crap shoot than free agency. Howie still needs to prove he has a clue during the draft, but right now it is hard to criticize the moves he has made. He has filled enough holes to make the draft a BPA situation all the way through. Let's not forget he managed to get some very team friendly deals with players already on the Eagles roster.

Comment

He a solid cap guy. Next we find out if his year in exile taught him to let the personnel guys do their jobs. And hope Pedey is a faster thinking FF.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I have to give him credit on trades and contracts (except Daniel's. Something doesn't pass smell test there. Gotta be another domino to fall,
            Right? What's Daniel ever done to warrant great backup $$$)

However, I don't want him making any calls on who to draft. Ever. And they (we) are letting him do it again this year after a year in exile and even less help from qualified talent evaluators. That's a terrifying thought.

Could have 25 picks and still blow it. Z-E-R-O confidence in him getting anything right pick wise.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-11-2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

It's next to impossible to screw up the 8th pick, but I would not let him touch another pick.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                It's next to impossible to screw up the 8th pick, but I would not let him touch another pick.
                The last 10 taken at 8:

Vic Beasley, Justin Gilbert, Tavon Austin, Ryan Tannehill, Jake Locker, Rolando McClain, Eugene Monroe, Derrick Harvey, Jamaal Anderson (the DE) and Donte Whitner

Hasn't been a very kind spot to a lot of teams.

Comment

That's reassuring

Comment

And igglesphans continues to be clueless at every turn. Unable to recognize frauds like Kelly and equally blind to the fact that you now have excellent NFL people at every level of the organization. You hardly deserve it but Lurie finally has the ship pointed in the direction of a Lombardi. You'll have a couple before the decade is out. And certain pond scum knuckleheads will still spout their shameful messages of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      I have to give him credit on trades and contracts (except Daniel's. Something doesn't pass smell test there. Gotta be another domino to fall,
                      Right? What's Daniel ever done to warrant great backup $$$)

However, I don't want him making any calls on who to draft. Ever. And they (we) are letting him do it again this year after a year in exile and even less help from qualified talent evaluators. That's a terrifying thought.

Could have 25 picks and still blow it. Z-E-R-O confidence in him getting anything right pick wise.
                      The Daniel money seemed out of line to me too but contracts are really skyrocketing - especially QB. Plus remember the nice payday Pedey got from Reid. Maybe he's paying it back.

Being GM doesn't mean he's making all the personnel calls. Those defensive free agents had Schwartz all over them. We'll see. Howie could be listening.

I think Pederson is going to be the critical factor. Can the guy be a head coach?
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

everything about the guy

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I think Pederson is going to be the critical factor. Can the guy be a head coach?
                        says hard worker. We're all hoping for FF 2.0 minus the 2 minute drill brain farts. Hopefully he learned not just from Andy, but from his mistakes.

Comment

Nice flame bait

Smashing!

Comment

Stop spouting your shameful message of hate.

Comment

We should burn a goalpost on Lurie's front lawn.

Might as well own it.

Comment

Working...
                              X