No announcement yet.

Football post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPER BOWL BITCHES! DRINK THE KOOL AID YO. YAWN , STRETCH, WAIT, WHAT, A DREAM. PLAYOFFS THOUGH, SAFE SOME CASH FOR PLAYOFF TICKETS. THEY,(WE) GET IN, NEVER KNOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

bwah!!!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      La La returns for a PUNCH!
      He always lurks!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Meanwhile ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7qt4OUFp4

Comment

Used to be you got two baseball games in a Sunday double header ... now we get two cunts showing up in the same thread.
          Last edited by slag; 07-18-2016, 07:16 AM. Reason: typo
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

that was a stupid-ass pick, really

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
            If you knew a damn thing about football you'd realize how over-valued that was to select him in that spot. You might as well be cheering Jerruh's extension he gave to Mr. Exploding Collarbone.

And talk to me after you're coming off a little better than a four-win season.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              Why do you think he'll be OK besides your disdain for my gut feel?
              Chip Kelly aside, professional sports is usually about the players, not the coach. If Wentz is successful - then you know the rest.
              Last edited by The Ref; 07-18-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Please secede.

The average national IQ will go up a significant amount.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What makes you think he's from Texas?

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  The average national IQ will go up a significant amount.
                  I bet he's a laker "fan" as well

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    If you knew a damn thing about football you'd realize how over-valued that was to select him in that spot. You might as well be cheering Jerruh's extension he gave to Mr. Exploding Collarbone.

And talk to me after you're coming off a little better than a four-win season.
                    I'm with the camp that says you just like to hear yourself talk a bit too much.

If you knew the Cowboys base offensive strategy ....... if you knew that Jaylon Ramsey had Micro Fracture surgery in High School (See: already tore his meniscus in OTA's) and you had the most complete back to come out in years sitting there..... who just happened to be the 2015 offensive player of the year as well as the 2015 Running back of the year.......

If you knew those things.......you'd shut your pie trap and go back to bitching about the complete insignificance of your football team.

Comment

I with the camp that laughs at the notion that you think we give a shit what camp you're with.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If you had a clue, you would understand that running back

is only slightly less of a value than the opinion of a Cowboy cockroach fan. Drafting running backs that high has gone the way of the sorry oil industry in Texas. That is, it's shit right now.

I think the whole NFC East in general was thrilled that the Pukes drafted an RB versus getting some defensive help for that garbage unit your team will be running out there next season. That or a QB of the future to take over for that sorry assed medical reject Romo after he goes down for the season around week 5 next year.

And speaking of medical rejects, nice pick in the second round. He can hang out in the whirlpool and take long hobbling walks on the beach with Sean Lee.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          is only slightly less of a value than the opinion of a Cowboy cockroach fan. Drafting running backs that high has gone the way of the sorry oil industry in Texas. That is, it's shit right now.

I think the whole NFC East in general was thrilled that the Pukes drafted an RB versus getting some defensive help for that garbage unit your team will be running out there next season. That or a QB of the future to take over for that sorry assed medical reject Romo after he goes down for the season around week 5 next year.

And speaking of medical rejects, nice pick in the second round. He can hang out in the whirlpool and take long hobbling walks on the beach with Sean Lee.
                          A ball control offense is guaranteed to make your Defense better today. Selecting a top ranked defensive player is not. Our 2014 defensive roster looked weaker on paper than this unit does going into camp.

Comment

The reason I think we are doomed

[QUOTE=Irish George;1859465]I dont have a good feeling about Doug Pederson as an NFL head coach. I hope he proves me wrong.

What am I basing this opinion on? Nothing really, just my gut.

One thing I really though was telling was that cheesy video of the "war room" when they picked Wentz and Jeffy and Howie and Dougie were doing the lame applause.

Why did that bother me? Pederson seemed forced in his reaction, knowing the camera was on him and he applauding a pick to replace Bradford after he said Sammy was his guy. Then Howie get him on the phone and he's all "How's if feel to be an Eagle, Bud?" so self-congratulatory. Finally, he hands the phone to Doug who has to back up his boss and put another dagger in Sammy's back.

Look...Im not defending Bradford...I think Wentz should start sooner rather than later...the point is it was just a total Pravda phony piece of video bullshit.

And it gave me pause for the season to come.

Again, I hope Im wrong.[/QUO

Is similar. There was an article a month or two ago in which Jordan Matthews was describing the difference between Chip Kelly and Pedey. He said something like, "Well, Chip Kelly is a genius at football and Pederson is a good guy." That's really going to help us, it seems to me. The players think Pederson is an idiot.
                            DB

Comment

Nearly all of the obits about Marion Campbell

stated what a good guy he was. You saw how much that helped him in his head coaching jobs.

Comment

Will the woman beater even play now?

Perhaps a Ray Rice sort of ban. Then again, with the Cowgirlbeaters history, they'll probably sign Rice to play while the scum bag sits out his suspension.

Comment

Working...
                                X