Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't the Linc a home field advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2cents.

You guys are fucking terrible at flaming.

Awful, in fact.

When you're amusing to me--and it's by accident--is when you try to "analyze" real football, or bumble around here trying to slam a much better-educated fanbase.

Please be funnier--and I mean on purpose. Thank you.

Comment

A third account. Already used his AOL email as well as moms and grandmas.

Comment

Could you explain cover two and why guy's go in motion?

And wtf are quarterback throwing platforms?

RPO is revolutions per overthrow right?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Because, unlike the Vikings, Philly has never pumped in

fake crowd noise.

It's real, not augmented shit like the Vikings have done in the past and probably have in the present.

Cheaters. Frauds. Dome pussies.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            A third account. Already used his AOL email as well as moms and grandmas.
            If he could ever remember the password to his old NetZero account, we might see our fourth Queens fan.

Comment

Actually I kind of missed all the trolls this year, even "letting" dallas win one here didn't bring any of the usual naysayers, just the consensus of a 13-3 season I guess?

Comment

Maybe because against a dome team, it's only going to be 54 degrees tomorrow at 6:40 PM on their home field? Certainly no advantage based on the climate in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Exquisite Brit View Post
                  Maybe because against a dome team, it's only going to be 54 degrees tomorrow at 6:40 PM on their home field? Certainly no advantage based on the climate in the stadium.
                  Not only that, but Philly weather isn't exactly "rugged" compared to the weather in Minnesota.

No, the weather wouldn't have been a advantage to the Eagles no matter what it was--Hell, it may have benefited the Vikes.

Comment

Working...
                  X