Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you allowed to just forfeit a playoff game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you allowed to just forfeit a playoff game?

Because I think that’s our best route. Let’s not even suit up. Not to mention the juggernauts in NFC we could face.

For years, just hearing the name Keenum or Goff makes me ill as can be, plus their countless years of playoff success. Drew Brees is just about to enter his prime. We could never beat Cam Newton home or away! Falcons have best o line I have seen in YEARS.

I could go on all day, let’s just mail it in!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Impolite

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Because I think that’s our best route. Let’s not even suit up. Not to mention the juggernauts in NFC we could face.

For years, just hearing the name Keenum or Goff makes me ill as can be, plus their countless years of playoff success. Drew Brees is just about to enter his prime. We could never beat Cam Newton home or away! Falcons have best o line I have seen in YEARS.

You shall be accused of creating a strawman simply to oppose stat freaks or jaded fans.

Comment

Case Montana is just too much to overcome

We’re doomed
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

It's not a bad idea, I mean, because we played like shit against the Giants and Raiders, that equates to us playing like shit in three weeks. The NFL is very predictable, and games are typically won on paper.

Comment

Keenum doesnt scare anyone

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          We’re doomed
          But the little guy down in Nawlins can hit the Open man, the covered man, ......

Minny's Defense is scary good.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

If they play, somebody might get hurt. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Goodell was prepared to forfeit Eagles' playoff berth

Adam Shefter reported that Roger Goodell considered taking away the Philadelphia Eagles playoff qualification using his powers to act in the best interests of the NFL. Due to concerns of poor viewership in the playoffs, Goodell feared the loss of Eagles QB and MVP candidate Carson Wentz make the Eagles a less compelling team. Goodell preferred to placate Jerry Jones and end their feud by inserting the Dallas Cowboys in the Eagles place. The decision was originally pending the results of the Eagles-Cowboys game in the final weekend of the regular season, however the performance by both teams in the prior weeks made Goodell reluctant to make the unprecedented move.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                But the little guy down in Nawlins can hit the Open man, the covered man, ......

Minny's Defense is scary good.
                The little guy in New Orleans is a shell of himself. It's the two running backs he's riding who you need to be concerned about (one of whom we should have taken in the 2nd, no offense to Sidney).

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  The little guy in New Orleans is a shell of himself. It's the two running backs he's riding who you need to be concerned about (one of whom we should have taken in the 2nd, no offense to Sidney).
                  Last time the Eagles were in the playoffs I was in Spain.

I sold my tix to a good friend.

They lost. I woke up at something like 4:30 to listen to that loss. I got kicked off my flight too!

Here is hoping this season ends better!

Go Bird Go!
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This is a beta team. It's time they admit it and get out with some semblance of dignity.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X