Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they whining in KC about the officiating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they whining in KC about the officiating?

The QB sack/fumble and the TD pass that may have been thrown after crossing the LOS? If these things happened against the Birds and from that officiating crew, this town would have its hair on fire.

I saw the highlights this morning--he was behind the LOS--but just. It reminded me when the Giants played the Eagles several years ago and Eli was judged to have crossed the LOS even though his foot was behind it, but his upper body was across it. I had no rooting interest, but there was no way Mariota was going forward when he was hit and fumbled it. I thought that the ref blew a quick whistle on the extra point attempt as well. Jeff Triplette retired after the game by the way.

Comment

That forward progress call is inexcusable. A complete
      disgrace.

Comment

One of the worst calls ever. Pure horseshit.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        That forward progress call is inexcusable. A complete
        disgrace.
        On the other hand,can’t be sure because they never replayed it, but it sure looked like Kelsey fumbled when he got his clock cleaned.

Overall, poorly officiated.......so what else is new?
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          The QB sack/fumble and the TD pass that may have been thrown after crossing the LOS? If these things happened against the Birds and from that officiating crew, this town would have its hair on fire.
          Pereira ripped Triplette after the game and he's retiring now.

Good to go out on a high (typical) note.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

sack/fumble call i'll never understand.

the forward pass was legal, but because of a terrible rule. we saw it in in 08/09 when eli's forward pass was ruled legal because his heel was still behind the LOS. being behind the LOS should be treated like being in or out of bounds.

Comment

I'll watch the replay on GamePass but I am inclined to believe the Zebras got them wrong.

I'll be honest, I was kinda rooting against the Chefs in this game.
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
              X