Dallas done! HAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas done! HAH!

Zeke's return was a dud...Dak still stinks...Merry Fucking Christmas Jerruh!

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

And to all the talking heads who predicted a Dallas revival when Elliot came back.

Comment

Dak throws Coach Dez under the bus

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      And to all the talking heads who predicted a Dallas revival when Elliot came back.
      This is great:

After the game, quarterback Dak Prescott had a pragmatic assessment of how he needs to deal with Dez in the future.

“I think I have to throw him a better ball,” Prescott said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”
      DB

Comment

Dez is done in Dullass unfortunately

Not sure what his open market interest will look like since he’s just as dramatic as TO but no where near as productive 🤨

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Zeke's return was a dud...Dak still stinks...Merry Fucking Christmas Jerruh!

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Having it happen in their house was the frosting on the cake! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            This is great:

After the game, quarterback Dak Prescott had a pragmatic assessment of how he needs to deal with Dez in the future.

“I think I have to throw him a better ball,” Prescott said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”
            THIS IS GREAT. I'M LOVIN THIS. DIDN'T HEAR, SEE IT TILL NOW. DUMBASS DOESN'T REALIZE HE CAN'T THROW I GOOD BALL.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-25-2017, 10:53 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X