Sanchez or Foles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    I know Sanchez lit up a Dallas team that was a fraud, looked bad against GB, but good against Carolina. I gotta think that Chip likes the mobility that he brings versus Foles. Foles has struggled this year and maybe he lights these bad teams up too but I have to think that he comes back he is sitting on the bench.

Read this article on bleacher report this morning on RG knee and his demise as the starter and maybe his career. Kind of damning read on Foles??

"In many ways, this is similar to Washington's division rival, the Philadelphia Eagles, and their quarterback Nick Foles, who enjoyed similar success in a Chip Kelly-styled, fast-paced offense that opened up similar gigantic windows for him to complete passes into. When the Eagles opened up their playbook a bit more this season—and when tilted against the run and enticed to pass—Foles had a similar decline."
    It's still Foles, except for the fact that Sanchez is a little faster, I think Foles has more upside and a better overall arm.

Comment

To much knee jerking around here.

Like Shady, Sanchez is enjoying the benefit of the best OL put on the field thus far. Let's not forget what Sanchez did in GB and he's not exactly lighting up the passing statistics. Foles has proven to be much better behind a very good and similar line. Nobody that I've spoken with feels very confident that Sanchez can come from behind and win it with his arm.

This is like typical Philly radio talk.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        It's still Foles, except for the fact that Sanchez is a little faster, I think Foles has more upside and a better overall arm.
        Again, no surprise here.

Comment

Foles.

When he's off, he's about the same as Sanchez. When he's on, he's closer to Manning.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Only need to look at last year. Rodgers suffered the same injury on 11/4 and came back on 12/29 for the last game and won it. Took Rodgers eight weeks but he came back and won. Too little too late in his case.

Foles injured on 11/2. My take is if the Eagles have nothing to play for on that last game (they will likely clinch the division before then) let Foles knock off some rust and decide later who starts in the playoffs.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              As of today, Sanchez. Offense seems crisper under him. I don't know that either are "the guy".

I want more defense though.
              Too many fools are looking at the Fooles from last year
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Next 2 weeks will decide who is the starter going forward. If Sanchez comes through those unscathed he'll probably be the guy the rest of the way. If he loses one I could see them going back to Foles. Of course for all we know Chip could have already made his decision.

Comment

Like you know shit about anything, you fucking dipshit

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Too many fools are looking at the Fooles from last year
                  Let me quote you...................

"The difference is in Green Bay and elsewhere, culture is accompanied by talent. Talent trumps everything. They have it. You don't."

Go fuck yourself.

Your shit is sooooo tired.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Oops.......this was obviously for Ref Ref, El Assholo Supremo

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

"The difference is in Green Bay and elsewhere, culture is accompanied by talent. Talent trumps everything. They have it. You don't."

Go fuck yourself.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

fraud

Comment

hahah

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Go fuck yourself.

nm
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Every QB looks better with a running game

Sanchez has had a good one, Foles did not. Both of these guys are slightly better than average starting QB's.

Comment

Recent reports on Foles have not been optimistic. I suspect Sanchez plays out the season. If he gets them to the Championship game, it will be a tough battle next year. If he flames out, the decision will be simple.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Like you know anything anyway!

Let me quote you: "Hi guys its Riccardo here. I'm gay."

Comment

Foles ... period
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X