Eagles gotta beat Dallas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles gotta beat Dallas.

Stating the obvious but reading this article by Eckel makes it really apparent.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ould_mean.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Stating the obvious but reading this article by Eckel makes it really apparent.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ould_mean.html
    Hard to believe that 11-5 does not get the Eagles into the playoffs this year without winning the division.

But that's what happens when you lose every game against your top conference competitors.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The losses to Zona and the SeaFags!

makes it quite apparent,,simple; we win out and we get a shot at a bi or a home playoff game...
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

If the Eagles win out and Seattle loses one game and Arizona loses two games, Eagles get a bye.

We should be huge San Fran and StL fans going forward.

Comment

ehhh if , if,

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          If the Eagles win out and Seattle loses one game and Arizona loses two games, Eagles get a bye.

We should be huge San Fran and StL fans going forward.
          I will be rooting for those guys but the reality is we are still a year away...would be great to host a Div Playoff game,,, that would make this year a success.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Bro. That's weak shit. The Eagles have a chance at a first round bye and you're already saying "a year away" and talking about what QB they should draft.

How many years away were the Giants when they went on miraculous runs? Are the Eagles the best team in the NFC? Nope, but who gives a fuck...any given Sunday.

Worry about the end of the season when the season ends.

Comment

The San Fran loss was terrible.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The chicken is clearing his throat.....

Comment

Yes they do. Sanchez has shown he is not the answer, but he must do well against Dallas.
                  Can he? He did before, as they are not a top defense. Dallas is not in the same league as Seattle.
                  But I think D. Ryans being out is a huge downside. And can't be overcome in the playoffs.
                  C. Matthews? Come on.

Comment

Does it really matter? They aren't ready yet.

Comment

totally agree

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      Bro. That's weak shit. The Eagles have a chance at a first round bye and you're already saying "a year away" and talking about what QB they should draft.

How many years away were the Giants when they went on miraculous runs? Are the Eagles the best team in the NFC? Nope, but who gives a fuck...any given Sunday.

Worry about the end of the season when the season ends.
                      You can talk about QBs and the Secondary and whatever other pieces aren't perfect, but you get into the playoffs and we'll see what happens. FF lost lots of games to inferior opponents he beat during the regular season.

It's not even 2015 yet...

Comment

Hey, 1st we have to win this Sunday!

and IF!!!

Then the Eagles go on a run; Host the NFC CC AFTER Seattle beats Greenbay in greenbay, they come here,,,we beat um,,go to Zone Beat NE!

I will buy you all the cheese steaks Beers, and Tomatoe Pie you can eat and drink at the Parade, and do it with a smile..

My august prediction of 11-5 and a Playoff win still stands.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

They better go in looking at this as a playoff game.

Comment

I don't think they have any problem with that--particularly with all the chirping coming out of Dallas after the last game and before this one--Romo saying he kept notes from the first Eagles game, Terrence Williams' proclamation that "if they show Romo the same looks they did this game, he'll kill it", and of course Bryant's, "I can't wait for the rematch in 2 weeks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              Does it really matter? They aren't ready yet.
                              Will you be watching on sunday? and if so...why?

Comment

Working...
                              X