Andy Reid's Legacy Will Outlast Chip Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, Anthony.

Just go the fuck away. I bet you couldn't wait till it was one more in the loss column so you could be the first to shit on the team. Do us all a favor and just leave.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

This cunt doesn't post when they win, only after losses, then he says "I'm allowed to say what I want and I just come here to vent."

We all vent on here, but most of us also enjoy the good times. This guy has no right to dump all his negative shit on us when he clearly enjoys it more when they lose anyway.

Second, if you come somewhere to "vent" and every person at that place tells you you're an asshole and that you should go away, how does that help you feel any better?

Anthony is really one of the most pathetic human beings ever and I can say with 100% honesty, I wouldnt even want to meet him or shake his hand at a gayte anymore.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 12-15-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Yeah Anthony, stop posting your opinions on this public message bored. If you don't agree with the rest of us, we don't want your here. Now get out!

Comment

That's not even remotely close to accurate

Originally posted by EaglePride View Post
          Yeah Anthony, stop posting your opinions on this public message bored. If you don't agree with the rest of us, we don't want your here. Now get out!
          And you know it. The guy is the worst kind of fan, reveling in the losses just so he can be the one to bitch and moan the loudest. Sect is right, when the Birds win, he's almost non-existent. That's some hoe shit, and it looks like you've been on this board long enough to know that.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I almost feel sorry for these knuckleheads. They're so desperate for a championship they actually bought into this high school nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              I almost feel sorry for these knuckleheads. They're so desperate for a championship they actually bought into this high school nonsense.
              And now his evil twin shows up...so typical.

Comment

Dam boy ! I'm a neewbie and I can tell ur a looser!

Comment

And if your opinion is fucking stupid you'll be told so.

Andy Reid had Donovan McNabb ... Kelly would put 50 a game up with these guys and a young McNabb running it.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    And if your opinion is fucking stupid you'll be told so.

Andy Reid had Donovan McNabb ... Kelly would put 50 a game up with these guys and a young McNabb running it.
                    Thats the big white elephant in the room isnt it?

Kelly has had to shuffle through four starting QBs throughout his first two seasons whereas Reid hand picked his QB from the start.

Meanwhile, despite the marked advantage of having a rising star QB running circles around the league, and a best in class secondary, Reid still lost more games against winning teams than kelly through his first two seasons.

There may be some credence to the kelly hate, in time. But right now its just bellyaching because we havent seen what he can accomplish with a startin caliber QB. My biggest fear is that we may never get to see what he is really capable of with the middling QB options hes been chained down with.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

And we have a right to put you in the same category as a Dallas fan.

Fuck yourself.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-15-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Hey Damned,,please take this and run with it

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
                        Excellent! First use of "cunt" as a verb I've ever seen.
                        my friends and Myself use it as Verb all the time,,but it needs to be the right situation,,,and this truly was it! Glad I could share.:D
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Agree100%

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post

Kelly has had to shuffle through four starting QBs throughout his first two seasons whereas Reid hand picked his QB from the start.

Meanwhile, despite the marked advantage of having a rising star QB running circles around the league, and a best in class secondary, Reid still lost more games against winning teams than kelly through his first two seasons.

There may be some credence to the kelly hate, in time. But right now its just bellyaching because we havent seen what he can accomplish with a startin caliber QB. My biggest fear is that we may never get to see what he is really capable of with the middling QB options hes been chained down with.
                          ....I was not thrilled at first about Kelly's arrival, but he has demonstrated greater flexibility and creativity than Reid did.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                            Well the other major elephant is Reid had Jim Fucking Johnson and Chip had to build from the ground up after FF hired an Oline coach as a DC.

That being said...not picking DBs over the likes of Smith and Huff last year is inexcusable and was obvious starting the season that the secondary is a complete joke. Jenkins is an improvement. Fletcher has moments and can improve still, imo. But the rest are NFL Europe quality. Cary Williams was done 2 years ago....and we have no one upcoming. No Roby, no Deone Bucannan.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                              Well the other major elephant is Reid had Jim Fucking Johnson and Chip had to build from the ground up after FF hired an Oline coach as a DC.

That being said...not picking DBs over the likes of Smith and Huff last year is inexcusable and was obvious starting the season that the secondary is a complete joke. Jenkins is an improvement. Fletcher has moments and can improve still, imo. But the rest are NFL Europe quality. Cary Williams was done 2 years ago....and we have no one upcoming. No Roby, no Deone Bucannan.
                              Fletcher is just as bad as Williams. There's a reason the guy barely played before he got to Philly. Need to add probably 3 DBs through free agency and the draft. Really want to see them go for it this offseason, cause they're not very far off from being a legit contender.

Comment

Why not?

he'd give you the dead fish, blame his cold on your bad hand washing and post that Nyquil's legacy will never match Va-Po-Rub's
                                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X