Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. It's catching on

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ss-fit-gm-says

What price? It would take 2 first rounders plus. Considering we waste them with picks like Smith and considering they're bottom of the round anyway, it's a no brainer to me. Do it. Seen enough of Foles. Trade him too. Keep Sanchez and draft Mariota with whatever it takes.

Great Idea!

I say we do it right after we firm up the contract to bring back Jim Brown in Eagle green!

It's hysterical how winning makes douchebags like you even bigger, more brain dead idiots than you already were.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

They read the Board

I posted this last week...it rarely works out,, Id be gun shy,,only way we get him is if he falls past 10 and it won't happen....we need replacements for Williams and Allen,,
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

No ... running quarterbacks are

a mistake:

Scroll down to the last post:

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ighlight=Foles
        Last edited by slag; 11-11-2014, 10:35 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No thanks. Kelly doesn't need Mariota. I'd rather see some studs on the O or D line.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You said you dont watch college ball

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ss-fit-gm-says

What price? It would take 2 first rounders plus. Considering we waste them with picks like Smith and considering they're bottom of the round anyway, it's a no brainer to me. Do it. Seen enough of Foles. Trade him too. Keep Sanchez and draft Mariota with whatever it takes.
            why are you so high on the guy? Because he played for Chip? I thought you ripped him as recently as today.

Make up your mind.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Hahaha

nm
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Charles Davis compared his playing style to RG Knee

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Busted
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That was impolite to point out, but fucking hilarious! He must have the college version now on super expando tv.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X