Sanchez or Foles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez or Foles?

I know Sanchez lit up a Dallas team that was a fraud, looked bad against GB, but good against Carolina. I gotta think that Chip likes the mobility that he brings versus Foles. Foles has struggled this year and maybe he lights these bad teams up too but I have to think that he comes back he is sitting on the bench.

Read this article on bleacher report this morning on RG knee and his demise as the starter and maybe his career. Kind of damning read on Foles??

"In many ways, this is similar to Washington's division rival, the Philadelphia Eagles, and their quarterback Nick Foles, who enjoyed similar success in a Chip Kelly-styled, fast-paced offense that opened up similar gigantic windows for him to complete passes into. When the Eagles opened up their playbook a bit more this season—and when tilted against the run and enticed to pass—Foles had a similar decline."
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

No question it is Nick --- The OL is getting back - running game is what won that game yesterday, now they step up the passing game. Sanchez is a excellent did a great job this is a team sport. Time for Foles to come back, I would rather later than sooner he is going to need a few games to get ready for the Playoffs. Bring the kid back for he Redskin game.

Comment

No surprise here.

Comment

I think that was a rare Kelly mistake

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        I know Sanchez lit up a Dallas team that was a fraud, looked bad against GB, but good against Carolina. I gotta think that Chip likes the mobility that he brings versus Foles. Foles has struggled this year and maybe he lights these bad teams up too but I have to think that he comes back he is sitting on the bench.

Read this article on bleacher report this morning on RG knee and his demise as the starter and maybe his career. Kind of damning read on Foles??

"In many ways, this is similar to Washington's division rival, the Philadelphia Eagles, and their quarterback Nick Foles, who enjoyed similar success in a Chip Kelly-styled, fast-paced offense that opened up similar gigantic windows for him to complete passes into. When the Eagles opened up their playbook a bit more this season—and when tilted against the run and enticed to pass—Foles had a similar decline."
        The difference between the O with Foles and Sanchez is that they have pretty much abandoned the 'deep' ball, which they over used under Foles leading to the many misfires of the early season. I'm not sure Kelly has 'abandoned' Foles, but he clearly isn't letting Sanchez throw as many deep balls as Nick. I just think that now that they have steadied the OLine and the run is working again, the whole O will look better as we go forward.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Feels like a wash to me. I like Sanchez's ability to step up in the pocket. Foles back pedals. They both make stupid decisions and throws. Sanchez has better mobility

Comment

You can't really compare what Foles did this year to what Sanchez is doing. The line and the running game are night and day now that they are mostly healthy. I have to think Foles looks more like the Foles of 2013 than 2014 with what they currently have.

I think Foles regains the job and absolutely shines.

Comment

I didn't specify a year, did I? I watch them play, it's what I see. They both have warts, Sanchez is more mobile.

Comment

I meant to reply in general...Not you specifically.

Comment

Instead of asking or answering which one, I have to wonder, what in the world would this offense look like with a Rodgers or Stafford behind center?

The ability these two have to throw from any angle on the run, and off there feet in this O would scare the shit out of the rest of the NFL.

I'm comfortable with either Nick or Mark for now, but just have to think that IF Kelly ever gets his guy, look out!

Comment

Stafford, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Stafford, huh?

Yeah, I think he has a great arm, and can sling it from any angle.

Comment

Are you talking about cutler?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          Are you talking about cutler?

Nope, Matthew Stafford, I can't help it if he didn't have the best team/coaching around him.

Personally I think Cutler is a big pussy.

Comment

Touchy Feeley or McNabb??

I think we advance if AR isn't so steadfast that Donny had to come back,,If Sanchez is playing well it would be tough to throw a guy into Post season play when he's not up to speed,,,If Foles plays against Was and NY and wins,,then its Foles I guess....Thats if..................

he plays at all this season.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

As of today, Sanchez. Offense seems crisper under him. I don't know that either are "the guy".

I want more defense though.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X