and another thing, Chip haters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another thing, Chip haters...

you have no credibility if you don't provide a viable alternative. Do you want the FF back? seriously, if you want to rag on Chip, you better have a better plan. Who is your guy?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    you have no credibility if you don't provide a viable alternative. Do you want the FF back? seriously, if you want to rag on Chip, you better have a better plan. Who is your guy?
    The coach doesn't matter all that much. You need a franchise quarterback. Failing that, you need an exceedingly great (among the all time great) defense to win the thing. It's not a mystery.

Chip Kelly has neither. He has enough to generate false hope.

Comment

I'll admit that I wasn't big on the Chip signing at first.

I think mainly it was because i got tired of how soft the defense had become. Growing up, no matter how bad the Eagles were, you could always count on the defense knocking the snot out of the other team...and i miss that.

I think ultimately Chip was the right move though because of the NFL pushing the Offense agenda. That, and as it turns out, he's the type of guy that i think fits this city perfect attitude-wise. Hard working, smart assed, and having fun at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        The coach doesn't matter all that much. You need a franchise quarterback. Failing that, you need an exceedingly great (among the all time great) defense to win the thing. It's not a mystery.

"The coach doesn't matter all that much" LOL, this should be added to best post of year.

Comment

Did you really type that with a straight face?

Comment

Let's not forget that Chip is putting his players' lives at risk by doing offseason work with R/C cars.

That's an actual thing you said. I can't believe a human being could be that fucking clueless, but, here we are.

ENDANGERING THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

I'd ask you why you're so butthurt by Chip Kelly, but we know why your butt is hurt, what with the constant anal sex and all.

Comment

Wow, just WOW! The coach doesn't matter?! When the hell did that start because I'm pretty sure none of us received that memo.

That's a HOF comment right there.

Comment

I knew it, they should have never let Kotite walk!!!:D

Comment

If FF was still here

this team is 5-7 tops.

Comment

then why are you enti-Chip?

If the coach doesn't matter, why do you care?

Also...why are you on record as wanting to trade up for the QB Chip recruited, nurtured and put into a winning system?
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

anti sproles too

Hopefully he can be Kelly's Brian Mitchell, but I'm not holding my breath. Why would the Saints trade him if they believed he has something left? They aren't a dumb organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        If the coach doesn't matter, why do you care?

Also...why are you on record as wanting to trade up for the QB Chip recruited, nurtured and put into a winning system?
                        The crickets are getting louder and louder.

Comment

"The Ref" ~ Pretending to know football on message boards since 1999.
                          "No thanks. College coaches suck in the NFL. This isn't 1956." ~ The Ref

Comment

Sorry SE he would respond

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                            The crickets are getting louder and louder.
                            But is busy attempting to remove his head from his ass.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                            X