Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip says Cooper can't beat zone defenses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip says Cooper can't beat zone defenses.

That's from his press conference today.

The Eagles didn't face zones last year?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

They faced primarily man coverage last year.

Comment

There's the money that should have gone to Maclin in the offseason. Cooper is the worst.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, and I am not doubting the Wizard of X's and W's, but wouldn't "Beating Zone Coverage" fall as much on the QB to throw the rec, open BETWEEN the Zones as much as it is on the rec, to run the route?

Comment

Not one mention of Desean Jacson?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          There's the money that should have gone to Maclin in the offseason. Cooper is the worst.
          im shocked,,,he made it all happen!!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            They faced primarily man coverage last year.
            Why is that? Does this mean Cooper is useless now?

Comment

He blocks well, for goodness sake.

Comment

Yeah ... actually, he does ... Maclin scored as a result yesterday on that throw to the left down close.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That's all well and good

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Yeah ... actually, he does ... Maclin scored as a result yesterday on that throw to the left down close.
                  But his paycheck wasn't written for blocking. He's a damn good blocker, but not a starting caliber WR. Josh Huff gets better separation and blocks pretty well too. Jordan Matthews and Zach Ertz can do better on the fade route. COOOOOOP needs to step his shit up.

Comment

He got paid for the chemistry he had last season with foles. Need that back. He has missed a lot of endzone catches this season. If he cant sync up on those corner out routes with foles hes not worth the $$.

Comment

He should start playing Huff more. He's ready. But who am I to tell the genius innovator of culture?

Comment

Why are you so mad?
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Why are you so mad?

You would be mad too if everything you ever said about anything was always wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            He should start playing Huff more. He's ready. But who am I to tell the genius innovator of culture?
                            hahahaha. why does this post not surprise me? you probably also wanted him cut after his weekly fuck-ups that didn't stop until like 3 weeks ago. i look forward to your hibernation after we beat dallas on sunday.

Comment

Huff has potential. Just needs to quit coughing up the ball every third touch. Can't have that.

Comment

Working...
                              X