Andy Reid's Legacy Will Outlast Chip Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Reid's Legacy Will Outlast Chip Kelly

Reid already had way more success in his 2nd year than his bunch. His gimmick offense is feast or famine. Buddy Ryan in reverse.

Even on my typo'd username I have to say this is pure BS

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Reid already had way more success in his 2nd year than his bunch. His gimmick offense is feast or famine. Buddy Ryan in reverse.
      I hope you die

Comment

Glad you admitted that. I was trying to figure out what you intended.
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Reid 5 NFC Championship games and One Super Bowl appearance (10 playoff wins). Chip Kelly may not win a playoff game ala Buddy Ryan.

Comment

Losing NFC Championship games.

Does not make a legacy.

Comment

Reid 5 NFC Championship games and One Super Bowl appearance (10 playoff wins). Chip Kelly may not win a playoff game ala Buddy Ryan.
              We all know you're hoping he doesn't.

I second what Roth said.

Anthony, you're the worst, please, please, please end yourself.

Comment

Its a great record,,missing one thing

and we all know what it is...you need to find another team..and another venue to talk about that team
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I have a right to my opinion thinking he is going to be a fraud just like anyone else does thinking he will be a great coach.

Comment

too early

1999 Reid: 5-11 (Eagles 3-13 in prior season)
                    2000 Reid: 11-5, WC (home game) and 1 playoff win

2013 Kelly: 10-6, division title, 0 playoff wins (Eagles 4-12 in prior season)
                    2014 Kelly: 9-5 so far

Kelly already has surpassed Reid's win total in his first 2 years. Playoffs haven't happened yet for final judgement.

Comment

Honestly at this point, you shouldn't have the right to an opinion because you don't have an opinion. You're just a negative piece of shit who is only happy when other people are miserable. You're pathetic and should really just go away and die.

Comment

All you do is cunt after losses

I have a right to my opinion thinking he is going to be a fraud just like anyone else does thinking he will be a great coach.
                        what the fuc do you bring to the board, Nothing,,we don't need your devils advocate,,were all tired of it,,GET LOST! Fuc off!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Excellent! First use of "cunt" as a verb I've ever seen.
                          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Honestly

What's the point?! Are you trying to make up for something? Do you think this is how philadelphia fans are supposed to act? Is it some superstition that you have? That every single time the Eagles fuck up, your negative feedback will force a turnaround? You're an ineffective loser,a tired hack of a fan,and of no use to this bored. Why post? What's the point?!? Dammit anthony!

Comment

LOOOOOOOOSER
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X