• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Browns are dumb.

That's why they're the Browns.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Barkley at one

and Mayfield at four. That’s what I would have done if they were so interested in Superfly. No one else was gonna take him.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

They had plenty of time to figure out trades to move down the board and get those players. I don't get it. Eh, what do I know?

Comment

Why the fuck did they give up the first pick of the third round for Tyrod Taylor(!!) if they were gonna go QB #1?

Darnold definitely would have been the safe pick for the Giants. They're not gonna pick #2 again for a long time. Even for Barkley #2 is so high do draft an RB. But I also think all these QBs are going to suck. Mayfield #1 has disaster written all over it.

Comment

By the way, I think the board may be having issues. I can only get on through my phone.

Comment

Allen is going fall through the floor now. The Louisville kid will go before him.

Comment

...or Buffalo. I'm thinking he would have rather preferred the floor.

Comment

Hahaha. The Bills are idiots. The pitchfork and torch brigade will be heading for 1 Bills Drive shortly.

Comment

Billieve

Comment

Rosen is going to be the Dan Marino of this class.

Comment

Well, he may end up in Miami.

Comment

...or not.

Comment

I think a team is going to get a steal with him.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Was asking my office mates today “I wonder if the World Champion Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles will be drafting a quarterback today. Oh, I forgot, they have two.”

Comment

So it appears if you want to know who is drafting a QB, find the teams that signed shitty ones during free agency.

Comment

Working...
                              X