• Donovan McNabb would have been a great fit for Kelly's offense

What say you?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Because of worm-burners?

nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Could he of handled the pace? I was thinking more Randall.

Comment

Not even a little bit.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Not even a little bit.
          MUCH better fit than Sham! Threat to run and threat to throw the ball down the field... two things Sham doesn't do.
          --------

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Kelly would have whipped McNabb into shape with his SPORTS SCIENCE!
            --------

Comment

Randall would be an interesting choice.

Given the supposed simplicity of the offense, it could have been something he would have handled well and maybe thrived in.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Given the supposed simplicity of the offense, it could have been something he would have handled well and maybe thrived in.
                If he could make the correct zone read, a pure talent like Cunningham would be perfect.
                --------

Comment

He'd have felt right at home with the shit receivers Chip is running out there.

Comment

Was he accurate enough? other than that, if he would be willing to run, yes.
                    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I keep hearing this running threat thing, but the offense has never thrived with that kind of QB, and Chip doesn't appear to be interested in finding that type of QB.

McNabb would not be accurate enough for Chip's liking.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

i feel like i'm talking about FF's offense. mcnabb wouldn't have been the ideal fit, but a really good QB is a really good QB. mcnabb would have thrived, especially in the early years when he wasn't afraid to run. as far as pure fit goes, i think garcia would have been better for kelly's offense.

as far as running QBs go, i'd say the offense thrived in kelly's first two games with vick as QB.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Kelly would have whipped McNabb into shape with his SPORTS SCIENCE!

Bwah, I guess your right, but do you think the smoothies would sit well with the chunky soup, I can see eruptions at midfield on a regular basis.

Comment

In his later years...

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                            ..when he became better at reading defense( Vikings)... He would have rocked the house in Chip's offense.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

pinkston and thrash might be better than the two wideouts they're trotting out now
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X