No announcement yet.

The Dominoes thread got me thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chick Fil A is great. Same with bojangles.... Cant go wrong with their chicken biscuits... Cracker Barrell's Chicken friend Chicken is great. Waffle House, mehhhh. Subway sucks... Dunkin sucks.... Starbucks is good but too pricey... Hate Applebees. Worst is Burger King.

Edit to add: Dominos pizza is a 100 percent guarantee that you feel like shit for the next three days...
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 10-02-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Waffle House is god-tier drunk food.

DD's coffee is crack.

Subway is dog shit, didn't even eat it as a starving college student. Whats funny is I remember liking subway as a pup but I think once the $5 footlong thing started it all went to crap. Maybe im mistaken.

Comment

Tim Hortons BLOWS.

Comment

I do agree that the coffee quality is not premium. I do enjoy the food there so long as I ignore the actual nutritional value.
          Last edited by AthensEagle; 10-03-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I'm in the minority on Dunkin coffee. I liked it when I first started drinking coffee because of all the cream and sugar they give you, but now that I prefer my coffee without, it just tastes like water to me.

Waffle House waffles are awesome every 6 months to a year. Not much else I would eat there.

Comment

As implied by the name of the place ... the only thing you get at Dunkin' Donuts is coffee and maybe a donut.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - I saw an article that Dunkin' REGULAR (not dark roast) has the highest caffeine content of all the "fast" coffee joints, including Starbucks.

Most people think (as I did before reading the article) that darker roast is stronger in caffeine, but it isn't ... the more it's roasted the stronger the flavor but it cooks more caffeine out of the beans.
                Last edited by slag; 10-03-2015, 07:55 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This!

Waffle House is great.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    I'm in the minority on Dunkin coffee. I liked it when I first started drinking coffee because of all the cream and sugar they give you, but now that I prefer my coffee without, it just tastes like water to me.

Waffle House waffles are awesome every 6 months to a year. Not much else I would eat there.
                    Me gusta cafe con leche en el resturante se llama "la cueva de 1900". Hay various lugares en Madrid y otra ciudades, pero preferio el restaurante en la calle princesa por razones personal.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Arthur Treacher's fish and chips! There is still one left near you! Pick up some Nathan's fries while you are at it... though that would eliminate the value of the "chips".

Mebbe you could negotiate Arthur Treacher Fish and Nathan's Fries! They are co located on Long Island!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Treacher's
                      --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Me gusta cafe con leche en el resturante se llama "la cueva de 1900". Hay various lugares en Madrid y otra ciudades, pero preferio el restaurante en la calle princesa por razones personal.
                        Sí? Lo buscaré. Creo que "Toma Cafe" en la Calle de la Palma tiene el mejor café de Madrid. Cuando vengas, vamos.

El sólo "la cueva de 1900" que encuentro en Google es en la Calle Montera, que me gusta porque está llena de prostitutas de Rumania.

Comment

Sí? Lo buscaré. Creo que "Toma Cafe" en la Calle de la Palma tiene el mejor café de Madrid. Cuando vengas, vamos.

El sólo "la cueva de 1900" que encuentro en Google es en la Calle Montera, que me gusta porque está llena de prostitutas de Rumania.
                          Otra recomendación (en general): Traga Tapas.

Es bueno para un aire festivo
                          --------

Comment

Creo que es bueno para un cadena... nada más.
                            --------

Comment

Only two original left Ric, Lake George NY and Bangor ME.
                              http://skift.com/2015/03/25/there-ar...ft-in-america/
                              At the Rommel's Harley Davidson in New Castle DE (I295 & Rt. 9) they have the iconic orange steeple roof in the parking lot from the HoJo's that used to be there.

Comment

Use to be one in Lansdale and went there often in the '80s had a real good combo platter.
                                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                                X