Is Bradford a sh*thead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bradford a sh*thead?

Honestly I think this team was better with Foles.

And we didn't have to give up a draft pick to switch QBs
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Kiko Alonso = Majic Beans

I would have much rather had a 2nd and 5th for McCoy...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Neither one is going...

To win a Championship. This offense has stunk ever since they stopped having the QB keep to ball five or six times a game. Foles even was able to keep them honest. Bradford takes that entire option off the table so they just crush the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Honestly I think this team was better with Foles.

And we didn't have to give up a draft pick to switch QBs
        i think bradford is more physically skilled, but in 5 years with the rams he never played well in a game that mattered even a little bit. the best thing he ever did was have a 1:1 TD:INT ratio in his rookie season and drop a game that let the 7-9 seahawks into the playoffs.

for a little while i was intrigued by the idea of bradford with a coach who knew how to use him, but now it seems that he is who i thought he was. it doesn't help that we're also worse and WR and OL this year.

Comment

I still think he's better than Foles. Foles had a pretty piss poor showing of his own yesterday.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I still think he's better than Foles. Foles had a pretty piss poor showing of his own yesterday.
            True, but Foles technically has less talent to work with on offense. that was the excuse for Bradford.

Foles was wild and erratic (stop me if you heard that before)...that being said, when they did have foles...I always thought that they would have a chance to get back into a game.

With Bradford...I got the sanchez douche chills.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I think he is more talented than Foles, but I don't think he is the leader Foles was.

In a short period of time Foles had control of the offense and guys played for him knowing he was willing to get the shit knocked out of him to make a play, I just don't see that with Bradford.

Comment

I think Foles may have better talent to work with than Bradford right now. I love Matthews, but he's disappearing.

Meanwhile I think Austin is a better deep threat than anyone on our roster, Bailey looks like their version of Matthews, and Brian Quick is good when healthy. Britt and Givens give them better depth than Cooper (isn't he supposed to be a #2?) and Huff.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Foles may have better talent to work with than Bradford right now. I love Matthews, but he's disappearing.

Meanwhile I think Austin is a better deep threat than anyone on our roster, Bailey looks like their version of Matthews, and Brian Quick is good when healthy. Britt and Givens give them better depth than Cooper (isn't he supposed to be a #2?) and Huff.
                  both teams can't run for shit though...which is probably hurting both qbs.

Gurley comes back soon I think...but their oline is eagles bad.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Do you think he's better than Foles, a second round pick and 13 million dollars?
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm still dug in on yes to this. But I'm concerned.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'd like to know if receivers are getting open down field. There were some drops yesterday but are guys getting open? He missed Cooper wide open in the endzone on the pick. How much of the dink and dunk is Bradford and how much is the thin talent at WR?
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          I'd like to know if receivers are getting open down field. There were some drops yesterday but are guys getting open? He missed Cooper wide open in the endzone on the pick. How much of the dink and dunk is Bradford and how much is the thin talent at WR?
                          chip said that cooper was the 5th option on that play and ertz was the right call...except that you could see Bradford straight up lock onto ertz and not look anywhere else.

so far, all that talk about him being the highest ranked qb since manning (by the eagles) really makes me question their ability to judge talent at all.

honestly, I would take Howie in a nano-second over Chip right now...as gm.

Comment

I'm willing to hold off a little bit. There were a lot of changes on offense and the way the preseason is with little contact and starters barely playing in the preseason means there is little time to gel. I'm hoping that is the case here. I mean, that's all I've got before I have to face the fact that they just suck and Chip was a mistake.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              I'm willing to hold off a little bit. There were a lot of changes on offense and the way the preseason is with little contact and starters barely playing in the preseason means there is little time to gel. I'm hoping that is the case here. I mean, that's all I've got before I have to face the fact that they just suck and Chip was a mistake.
                              I don't think chip the coach was a mistake. honestly...most of the problems everyone has right now is personnel...and that is chip the gm.

signed the questionable guy from the legion of boom...also a zone corner....let's make him play man.

dropped two guards who knew the system. went with two backups that are not as good as the other guys. didn't draft anyone for depth or potential.

drafted a safety who has one year at corner and so far doesn't seem like he can play the slot...or outside.

traded McCoy for a guy who is probably going to be out for the year. Traded foles AND a second round pick for Bradford...who looks lost.

to me, I see personnel and I think that's the biggest issue...and that falls on Kelly the GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X