Chip Kelly has to be just a rebound coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly has to be just a rebound coach

After a long relationship with Fat Fuck, we wanted some strange. Chip was that perfect new chick. But eventually the rebound isnt so hot anymore. The lipstick on the pig is revealed.

Chip Kellys success was with Andy and Howies players. Now that he has his own team, he fucking blows. Billy Davis. Jordan Hicks is only rookie really playing bc of injury. Mathis is a huge upgrade on this OL. Foles > Bradford. Trading Shady still is completely suspect. Fuck even Boykin could be helping this team. Maxwell is exposed.

Andy had us in the playoffs in year 3. In Chip we trust? Doesnt feel like it.

Only saving grace is the rest of the division sucks too.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Cutting Mathis may be the biggest headscratcher. The guy wasn't a dick of a person like Shady or on the downside like Herremans. All he did was ask for some more money, money that wasn't Chip's. Pay him to have a good guard or cut him and have no replacement. Chip took it personally as "not buying in" and cut off his balls to spite his dick. HSH move.

Comment

2:24 AM? Proud of ya!

Chip Kelly is like when you're hard up and you go hoggin' for some chick in a club who looks like she has a pack of hot dogs on the back of her neck. You get your nut, but then you feel like shit for the rest of your life.

Comment

I'm in Egypt so I'm 6 hours ahead.

Comment

Kermit the frog drinking tea should be the official 2015 dream team logo
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-22-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Cutting Mathis may be the biggest headscratcher. The guy wasn't a dick of a person like Shady or on the downside like Herremans. All he did was ask for some more money, money that wasn't Chip's. Pay him to have a good guard or cut him and have no replacement. Chip took it personally as "not buying in" and cut off his balls to spite his dick. HSH move.
            As I was saying to slag on the ride back, JoeLo would have told Mathis that he had a contract... either play under the contract you signed or don't play and get no money.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It will be funny to look at the FF / JLo days as the "good old days"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                As I was saying to slag on the ride back, JoeLo would have told Mathis that he had a contract... either play under the contract you signed or don't play and get no money.
                JoeLo: "I'm smarter than you, and I love being able to rub your face in it."

Chip: "I'm smarter than you, and if you disagree, then get off my team."

That's the difference.

Comment

Working...
                X