Offsides should stop the play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offsides should stop the play

5-yard penalty. Watching QBs throw free TDs with no pass rush just doesn't look good on TV.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    5-yard penalty. Watching QBs throw free TDs with no pass rush just doesn't look good on TV.
    That's on the players...they should know after YEARS of playing football at any level. Play through the whistle.

Comment

I get it, it just makes for a lousy product.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Grudog said that the Chiefs practiced the DL jumping offsides last week so that their DBs would get used to playing through the whistle. Apparently it didn't help.

Comment

i'm always impressed by rodgers' awareness in such situations, and i wish our QB had as much of a clue of what the hell was going on half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            I thought that it could have been called encroachment and stopped the play because the OT seemed to jump before the snap.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              i'm always impressed by rodgers' awareness in such situations, and i wish our QB had as much of a clue of what the hell was going on half the time.

I was equally impressed that Rodgers had to TELL the refs that they needed to throw a 12 on the field penalty, and then they had to talk about it.

Comment

Working...
              X