take your pick: Chip or Howie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    If one sees the door, who u hoping it is?
    I want Kelly to remain as head coach but I'm leery about him having control over everything.

There still is a lot of speculation about which guys are "Howie guys" and which are "Chip guys" or previously "Reid guys". Maybe we'll never figure that out.

Roseman may or may not be the guy that gets Kelly the talent required to win. Regardless, I think its more than likely detrimental for Kelly to have full control.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      Howie has decided that they don't have a QB to take them to the next level and the Chip ball is a fad. He wants to retool to show his own brilliance. Chip won't make it through the weekend.
      Lurie did specifically cite needing a franchise quarterback. Certainly that comment was open to interpretation in regards Foles.

Too confusing for me. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Lurie would be taking a huge gamble letting Kelly walk. He will be eviscerated by the fans and media.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Howie

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        If one sees the door, who u hoping it is?
        bu bye,,,,,,
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Stupid question - who on earth would want howie?

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fuck Howie...

as someone deftly pointed out already, Lurie would really face it from the fan base should Roseman win out

Comment

Kelly

Comment

Bump for brain dead fuckers!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X