Oregon Players Trolling FSU HARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Players Trolling FSU HARD

chanting "No Means No" set to the tune of the FSU tomahawk chop song.

Wow.

https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5

Nice (NM)

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    chanting "No Means No" set to the tune of the FSU tomahawk chop song.

Wow.

https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5
    Nm
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Classy. Always like children who win with grace. What outstanding sportsmanship!

Comment

I'll bet

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        Classy. Always like children who win with grace. What outstanding sportsmanship!
        That you also suscribe to the "everyone gets a trophy" theory in little league, too.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          That you also suscribe to the "everyone gets a trophy" theory in little league, too.
          Nope. Think that's stupid.

But there's a time honored tradition in sports. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat. I believe in it. Those are your brothers on the field no matter what uniform they're wearing.

What is it with you people and your false equivalencies? It gets tiring.
          Last edited by The Ref; 01-02-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Hilarious

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Those are your brothers on the field no matter what uniform they're wearing.
            Even when said "brother" commits a sexual assault on a woman and gets away with it because of school ties to the police? Yeah that's classy to defend a rapist
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That's pretty weak. If I were an Oregon fan I'd be embarassed.
              Last edited by broadstreetparade; 01-02-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Even when said "brother" commits a sexual assault on a woman and gets away with it because of school ties to the police? Yeah that's classy to defend a rapist
                I love the world we live in. Girl calls rape, case goes to court, guy is found innocent, guy is labeled rapist for the rest of his life.

Comment

Jameis Winston. Victim of society.

Comment

A guy goes to one grocery store and forgets to pay for something like crab legs and he's labeled a thief for life.

A guy stands on top of one table in a public building and yells something obscene and he's labeled a clueless scumbag for life.

I wish Jameis wasn't so persecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      I love the world we live in. Girl calls rape, case goes to court, guy is found innocent, guy is labeled rapist for the rest of his life.
                      Be honest, if he was a Gator or Hurricane, would you feel like he's being treated so unfairly?

Comment

A guy goes to one grocery store and forgets to pay for something like crab legs and he's labeled a thief for life.

A guy stands on top of one table in a public building and yells something obscene and he's labeled a clueless scumbag for life.

Come on now, according to Jimbo Fisher, Jameis is just a good kid who has had a couple boo-boos. Just like Karlos Williams is a great kid.

Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 01-02-2015, 01:32 PM.
                        To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Yeah he's a fuggin idiot but he's not a rapist

Comment

Case goes to court? Never happened

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...s-winston.html
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Be honest, if he was a Gator or Hurricane, would you feel like he's being treated so unfairly?
                              I mean I get it. I know it's part of the deal and yeah I obviously feel differently because he plays for FSU. I also understand why he gets so much shit but I still think what the Oregon players did was over the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X