No announcement yet.

Baker's 7 year old bourbon is delicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It puts hair on your chest. Nobody wants to be out-done by 3I's momma.

Comment

Woodford Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        I can't find Hancock President's Reserve, Stagg, W.L. Weller but I'm on the lookout.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear your recommendations even if they are pricey.
        I'm a member of a few bourbon groups though I'm by no means an expert compared to some of those guys, nor do I have their disposable income.

Henry McKenna 10 Year Bib is relatively cheap and well regarded, though I personally did not care for it.

Old Granddad 114 is also cheap and relatively tasty.

I haven't seen any bottles of Stagg, from the good years anyway, that weren't at least $400 if not higher. Stagg Jr. is a nice alternative and much cheaper though I have to go into DC where the private stores are to find it, Virginia ABC stores don't carry it.

I think Weller may be about as available as bottled water in Kentucky, but you're in Florida, correct? If you're willing to venture into the online world, you can get your hands on it pretty easily for your price range, but there's risk that comes with that.

If you're willing to go a little higher, I'm a fan of the Shakespearean named Midwinter Night's Dram, from High West. Really good in the winter especially.

Comment

Working...
        X