Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids Hitting the Electric Factory tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Hitting the Electric Factory tonight!

Die Antwort tonight, Whooooooooooo!

think Diggle will be there in a Bunny outfit!!!?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

NEVER HEARD OF EM.

JUST GOGGLED......I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GOOP THAT CAME OUT OF YOU MADE KIDS THAT WOULD ACTUALLY PAY TO SEE THAT.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-08-2017, 06:29 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

bwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

got spine to watch Die Antwort...classic
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        NEVER HEARD OF EM.

JUST GOGGLED......I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GOOP THAT CAME OUT OF YOU MADE KIDS THAT WOULD ACTUALLY PAY TO SEE THAT.
        I Youtube'd them out of morbid curiosity. I lasted three seconds.

Comment

They're sort of a tongue in cheek group for this trend in Europe about over embellishing in super expensive shit and a crazy party life style, can't remember the exact name of it off the top of my head. They try and go above and beyond to play the role and is why they act the way they do, they also have a massive following.

What's the deal with electric factory? I'm going there in novemeber to see odesza, it seems like a pretty cool venue.

Comment

Factory sucks. Puke smelling dirty warehouse that they oversell. Odesza should be cool. Their live show is good. Dont love the new music though
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

It was always my least favorite of all the venues. Didn't care for Roseland in NYC much, either, but at least it was convenient.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ah, I loved Roseland. First time I saw a show there was Foo Fighters in 1996.

Electric Factory is a dump though, IMO. Seen some good shows there, but was never my favorite.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  got spine to watch Die Antwort...classic
                  I LASTED LONGER THAN DUCK. I WAS ABOUT EIGHT SECONDS. FRIGGIN NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT OVER THAT CRAP.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I knew you would be the only one who knew "what" they were

they reiterated what you said about the EF when they got home,,,shame I loved the Factory when I was younger....glad they are getting out and having fun,,,,last year they did all the costumes,,,not this year..
                    Last edited by TRENT; 08-09-2017, 11:05 AM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

killer show

love the Foo
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        Their live show is good. Dont love the new music though
                        Level of agreement 1000%. Don't really love their new stuff outside of Meridian or Late Night. I've seen their new show twice this year, once at red rocks and the other at electric forest and it's pretty incredible. As long as they keep that level of production at their live shows I will keep going back.

Comment

I felt like they had the absolute WORST sound system in the city, but all the big shows that you wanted to see played there.

Best part for me was I only had to cross two streets to get there.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Roseland was ok, IMO but the truth is I didn't go to a super lot of shows there, and most of them were back in the late 80s through 90s so indoor sound systems weren't as tuned as they are now.

I think the last show I saw there was Big Audio Dynamite in 2011 and they sounded fine to me.

I always liked the wall where they had the names of couples who had met there when it was a skating rink. Also the bathrooms downstairs were a little better than what you get now at a concert venue.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                            X