Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeke

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tt-suspension/

I heard on the radio today that the league was waiting until after Jerry got inducted to drop this.

If he did beat up a woman, why doesn't he get the Ray Rice treatment? Zero tolerance, right?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm

4 games huh,,,we'll see, if that's the case time to worry in Dullas,,,Dak threw a league Low pass attempts last year and had a ton of 2nd and shorts..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        4 games huh,,,we'll see, if that's the case time to worry in Dullas,,,Dak threw a league Low pass attempts last year and had a ton of 2nd and shorts..
        What if Morris and McFadden do just fine behind that line, they don't miss that much of a beat and Zeke gets to start with legs that are 4 games fresher than everyone else?

I echo McCarthy. If the NFL has enough proof that any kind of domestic violence occurred that they feel comfortable suspending him at all, then they should feel comfortable suspending him for the year.

Comment

that's more than a possibility, Morris looked good going against the 2's

I think they can run it by committee np. I still think Dak has his sophomore year; and its not going to be anything Like his 1st year in the league. He will have to pass more to win this year.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X