Happy 50th Bday Pink Floyd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had the rail for the 1st set,

Was the largest Crowd I landed front row for; and to be honest I blew my knee out holding the crowd off my Girl,,,I actually had to have surgery 2 months later on my left knee,,,,thats how fucked up it was up front that night,,Still echoes in it entirety and then Shine on to Close.... for the latter grouping of the Floyd,,was one of their best shows,,,, The dead In Buffalo july 4th 1986 was a huge crowd too, but much mellower

My kids want me to take them to see Roger 1 time,,,I dunno Im still kinda pissed at the Guy@! Im sure the show was Great.....U caught Gilmour @ MSG right?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

yupper!

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Was the largest Crowd I landed front row for; and to be honest I blew my knee out holding the crowd off my Girl,,,I actually had to have surgery 2 months later on my left knee,,,,thats how fucked up it was up front that night,,Still echoes in it entirety and then Shine on to Close.... for the latter grouping of the Floyd,,was one of their best shows,,,, The dead In Buffalo july 4th 1986 was a huge crowd too, but much mellower

My kids want me to take them to see Roger 1 time,,,I dunno Im still kinda pissed at the Guy@! Im sure the show was Great.....U caught Gilmour @ MSG right?
      Felt compelled to do so MSG was a great time, never been there prior to that show.

I saw Floyd without Roger 3 times in the 80's.
      Roger 4 times 3x for the Wall and last week.
      Gilmour last tour.

I think it might be about all from both David and Roger...

Comment

Working...
      X