Shame, shame, shame.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to thank you all.......

for Overbrooking the living shit out of this thread.

That is all
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I restarted watching GOT this summer. It is so much better the second time around. I actually know names of characters and places etc. Just finished season 4 (the best season). The Hound is the best character, dropping great lines every scene.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Haven't seen one episode

of GAYme of Thrones
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

But you did have a dinner date with DQ.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I restarted watching GOT this summer. It is so much better the second time around. I actually know names of characters and places etc. Just finished season 4 (the best season). The Hound is the best character, dropping great lines every scene.
            It's definitely better to follow and enjoy when binging that show, so you can tell WTF is going on.

Binge Binge Binge
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Lunch!

nm
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Afternoon delight....lunch ....dinner

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                nm
                ....it's all the same.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

exactly

Comment

Who had the tossed salad?

Comment

everyone gets whacked

sounds like the Ricky DQ lunch
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Kelly of House Green, First of His Name, King of the Parking Lot Buffet, King of the Tony Romo Fan Club, Wearer of Mickey Mouse Ears, Devourer of Aramingos, Protector of the Mayo Jar, Breaker of Belts.

Comment

yes!!

Comment

Working...
                          X