Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Minimum recommended age for bringing kid to an Eagles game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Minimum recommended age for bringing kid to an Eagles game?

Those of you with kids, what do you think? I know Ells has brought young 'uns to a gayte/game.

48 brought his son last year with me. Think he is like 5 or 6.

Comment

WE'RE ALL KIDS AT A GAYTE/GAME.

WE WE'RE TAKING MY GODSON WHEN HE WAS 5, THAT WAS AT THE VET.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-05-2017, 11:53 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Good feedback. We'll see if Athens Jr. is up to it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
          Those of you with kids, what do you think? I know Ells has brought young 'uns to a gayte/game.
          I'm taking my 3 year old to the rams game, hopefully that works out.
          It IS About Me Asshole
          -----------------------
          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

My experience was more interest in ice cream than football until he was about 8 or 9.

When I took him around then, he asked me if I thought they'd blitz on a 3d and long and I did a double take ... asked him how he knew that and he said:

Madden
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think it depends on the child and how interested they are in football.

Think I was 7 years old when my dad first took me to a Phillies game. I was excited to go back to the Vet any time he wanted.

One thing to consider is that it can be difficult for a child to see the game if people in front of you stand up.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                My experience was more interest in ice cream than football until he was about 8 or 9.

When I took him around then, he asked me if I thought they'd blitz on a 3d and long and I did a double take ... asked him how he knew that and he said:

Madden
                That's great!! I love it!!
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

If they can sit through an entire game and allow you to enjoy it (and not walk the concourse or chase mascots) I'd go for it.

I'd avoid taking my kids in their toddler stage. Zero chance they'll sit still for an entire game.

Comment

It really only comes down to their attention span. They'll be miserable and you'll be miserable if they can't handle watching the game (unless you don't mind walking around and missing the game). I think my daughter was 5 for her first game and she loved it, didn't need to leave the seat.

Disclaimer: If you sit with Susqy, you may want to raise that age a bit, she might get puked on or something similar.

Comment

I took my daughter to her first Eagles game when she was eleven. She never gets tired of reminding me of the guy a few rows down who several times yelled "Shockey loves cocky".

Comment

From my experience, I've taken my 10 year old to his first game when he was 5....at 5 they just like being there. At 6 and 7 they start understanding the game...and by 8 Brandon is totally into it and is furious I'm taking his younger brothers to the pre-season games....

From an exposure standpoint...yea, they are going to hear stuff...it all depends on how you personally feel about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X