No announcement yet.

So far run game still looks like shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumphery doesn't look good to me at all so far. He's got nothing, no burst, nothing.

Comment

Good read from yesterday: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20170817.html
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

And he's small. Real small; not Sproles small. And he fumbles.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Interesting. I was kind of surprised to see them running him wide so many times. I figured - like everybody else - that he'd be doing a lot of between-the-tackles work. Apparently that's not going to be his meat and potatoes.

Comment

I like the kid , he was TD machine in college

but so was Ty Detmer

I hope he makes the practice squad, but no way can you keep him over Clement, We need RB's, Sproles is awesome!
            Last edited by TRENT; 08-18-2017, 11:03 AM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Yup. Was that Gomer? Was that not showing much during #fakefootball season? Was that due to a patchwork OL? Regardless, what I'm seeing concerns me.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Yup.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

what inside runs he had were decent

dougie always seems to try to challenge the Linebackers to the Edge.....if we had Shady then yeah Ok! go for it,,this guy no way. and our Formations give too much away!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Gomer runs Pumphrey inside on 4th down and runs fucking Blount outside.

If he coached basketball and had Kareem, he'd tell him to shitcan the skyhook and fire up two-handed set shots from 25 feet.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                        I hope he makes the practice squad, but no way can you keep him over Clement, We need RB's, Sproles is awesome!
                        Eagles beat writers are calling him a roster lock, is this because he is also a special teamer?

Definitely shaping up to be RB by committee this season.

Comment

Howlo don't like showing his ass.

Comment

Gomer! Good GOD!
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'm not sure the runs to Warmack's side were acceptable. I'll need more time to decide if that guy is worthy of being retained.

Comment

Working...
                              X