zubaz -good , bad, ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zubaz -good , bad, ugly

Good- Darby, Barnett, seeing Alshon, Kendricks fighting to stay in green, D LINE PUSH PUSH PRESSURE WAS AWESOME!!
    Bad, O Line, blame peters, gomer, No smash mouth. Sturgis,
    Ugly, blount(but not all his fault), a few reads by wentz (rookie mistakes).

other comments, I think rasul douglas will be decent over time.
    RB decision will be made after next week. sproiles, blount,.......... smallwood?,Clement?,Pumphrey??
    Running back by Committee this year?

WHEN THE HELL OUR WR,TE going to remember to run pass 1st down markers. Happens a lot. Ertz could have had a first down. Yea its nice he comes back, but still.

6WR SPOT will be interesting.

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    Good- Darby, Barnett, seeing Alshon, Kendricks fighting to stay in green, D LINE PUSH PUSH PRESSURE WAS AWESOME!!

RB decision will be made after next week. sproiles, blount,.......... smallwood?,Clement?,Pumphrey??

WHEN THE HELL OUR WR,TE going to remember to run pass 1st down markers. Happens a lot. Ertz could have had a first down. Yea its nice he comes back, but still.

Kendricks better be careful, if he plays to well Howie will trade him.

Comment

Uh, that's probably why he's playing so well.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Barnett showed me nothing

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post

In the first half, he was not a factor when playing against Buffalo's better players. Other than that I agree with you. I would go with Clement.

Speaking of ankle surgery, those suckers hurt like a hockey puck to the balls.
        DB

Comment

Working...
        X