No announcement yet.

This team isnt going to be good / Wentz seems meh to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was he supposed to show you before tomorrow?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      What has Wentz shown you?
      Didnt see the Bills game but his footwork in the pocket looked improved in that first game.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        I'm seeing nothing from Doug, the team or Wentz. Just feels like a very middle of the road team.

Beginning of season will be a disaster.
        I like the counter-jinx.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          He's Roseman's Hail Mary. Everybody fluffing the shit out of Howie. You know how this is gonna end. He never comes out ahead at the end of the day. He's a cursed little back stabbing POS
          Here we go. Eagles will win 12 games and somehow Howie will be named Executive of the Year.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It will be a massive disappointment if this team doesn't make it to the divisional round. Feels like this is a thread we will be gleefully bumping in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              He's Roseman's Hail Mary. Everybody fluffing the shit out of Howie. You know how this is gonna end. He never comes out ahead at the end of the day. He's a cursed little back stabbing POS
              It is going to take a lot more posts like this to get it done, but good start.

Comment

This thread wreaks of typical philly fans.

Comment

"wreaks"

Nice to see that NDSU education is paying off for you.

Comment

I do what I can

Comment

...and your posts reek of a typical groupie that only roots for 1 player on a 53 man roster
                      Last edited by Mr. Triple Dip; 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Don't know about Wentz but ...

I think Alshon Jeffery could be a goat blower.

If the Eagles get 8 decent games out of him this season THEY will be lucky.

Decent = 85+ yards 6-10 receptions per game...6-8 TDs for the year.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Id love to be wrong but lets be real. This team is gonna stink. Be prepared for disappointment
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

9-7 is this teams ceiling and 7-9 is probably more likely with Gomer at the helm.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I was thinking same. 6-10, 7-9. 8-8 would be a miracle
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

6-10 would surprise me. 8-8 seems more realistic. I think the start of the season will be very rough but they'll gradually make up ground.

I like Went but not the rest of the offense. RBs are bad. Ertz is OK. The team is very dependent upon Allshon. If he's a bust or gets hurt, it's not gonna be pretty to watch Wentz throw to Agholor and Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X