Shame, shame, shame.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame, shame, shame.........

I just had a feeling that Ref Ref was watching that scene and pulling on his small dick like there was no tomorrow. Not only a brain dead putz, but a fucking pervert too!

R.I.P Jon Snow.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Ban Ref!

For the bored

For the bored

For the bored
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Spoiler alert - if you haven't read Game of Thrones books

I thought the book was ambiguous about his demise and now I wonder if the show is spoiling it for the following books or if that was a change of direction from what the next book(s) will do (like a lot of shit they've been doing).

Of if both the book(s) and the show will resurrect him.
      Last edited by slag; 06-15-2015, 08:21 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I agree...

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I thought the book was ambiguous about his demise and now I wonder if the show is spoiling it for the following books or if that was a change of direction from what the next book(s) will do (like a lot of shit they've been doing).

Of if both the book(s) and the show will resurrect him.
        ...I think with the ratings/revenue the plots for movie and book will continue to separate.

It's a true saga, everyone freaking dies.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

the geighness continues

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ...I think with the ratings/revenue the plots for movie and book will continue to separate.

It's a true saga, everyone freaking dies.
          Why can't you guys watch a manly series like the one I'm watching - nurse jackie!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You didn't really answer my question (more spoilers)

The book and show are the same re: Snow getting stabbed by Night Watch shitbags.

However, while the show seems to more clearly kill him, the book leaves it more open to surmise ... so, is he really done in the show or will he be brought back?

The book seems to suggest he might warg into his Direwolf ... while the show brings Milesandre back to the Wall (not something that happens in the books).

Is she back to work her magic and resurrect him?

Comment

You're missing out ... naked babes ... violence out the ass ... a wise cracking dwarf ... fucking dragons.

What's not to like?
              Last edited by slag; 06-15-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I think GRRM has left too many clues as to who Jon really is and how important he is to the endgame for him to just be dead. If Martin left all these breadcrumbs just to fuck with the viewers/readers, then he is even more sadistic than we thought.

The whole story of Azor Ahai and him being "reborn" and using a magical sword all scream "HEY! Jon Snow!"

Kit Harington has said "I'm dead. I will not be back next season" and the show runners have said the same thing, but I think they'll play that off as "well Jon Snow IS dead, but now he's Jon Targaryen aka The Prince That Was Promised aka Azor Ahai reborn"

Comment

my impression...

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  The book and show are the same re: Snow getting stabbed by Night Watch shitbags.

However, while the show seems to more clearly kill him, the book leaves it more open to surmise ... so, is he really done in the show or will he be brought back?

The book seems to suggest he might warg into his Direwolf ... while the show brings Milesandre back to the Wall (not something that happens in the books).

Is she back to work her magic and resurrect him?
                  ...from the book( and the writers trend) he is dead, nada,gone done. However, I think most viewers enjoy a " hero" or some kind of constant to identify with and the movie could bring him back. If he does Warg...don't think I'm up for watching/reading an adult version of Whitefang.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Lol.....I read the books a couple of years ago

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    Why can't you guys watch a manly series like the one I'm watching - nurse jackie!
                    ...but Slaggy is correct there are some things I think you would enjoy about the show.

It's abrupt,brutal, and everyone gets wacked.

Comment

In the Washington Post's weekly Game of Thrones review, the producers say he's dead, and the actor has been told his character is dead.

Unless they play on revisiting the storyline with that guy who Arya and The Hound met who can resurrect people...
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Thoros of Myr. He was a Red Priest. Melissandre is a Red Priestess, which is why many, myself included, think she will do for Jon what Thoros did for Beric Dondarrian.

Comment

A complicated series with quite a few subplots. A few characters have to be killed off, didn't think it was going to be Jon Snow.
                          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jon is dead, and will be resurrected. Melisandre went back to the Wall for a reason, resurrections happen fairly often (Thoros a few seasons ago, the Mountain this last ep), and as you note, he's just so tied up in so many plots I don't think there's any way he's gone for good.

also, by dying and being brought back to life, he'd be free of his obligation to serve at the Wall until death, right? So he can go do something else this way.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
                              I'm pretty sure Jon is dead, and will be resurrected. Melisandre went back to the Wall for a reason, resurrections happen fairly often (Thoros a few seasons ago, the Mountain this last ep), and as you note, he's just so tied up in so many plots I don't think there's any way he's gone for good.

also, by dying and being brought back to life, he'd be free of his obligation to serve at the Wall until death, right? So he can go do something else this way.
                              Only this. Jon IS dead, will be resurrected by Mel, and reborn amongst salt and smoke (my favorite explanation from the book is that the 'salt' is the tears from the men of the NW and the 'smoke' is from his "smoking wounds"). I was sort of hoping he wouldn't die and would warg into Ghost, but it seems like the show has removed a lot of that ambiguity.

I also don't think Stannis is dead, but his power is pretty much completely stripped... can't see exactly what Brienne will do with him, but I'm guessing she will be the one to pick up Sansa/Theon.
                              Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 06-15-2015, 12:12 PM.
                              To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X