Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump

I do hope those of you who voted for this demented sack of shit are starting to regret it now.

I saw Trump at a grocery store in Tampa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen gallons of milk in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cartons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      I do hope those of you who voted for this demented sack of shit are starting to regret it now.
      What the fact he is not a pussy and speaks his mind, the fact out stock market is at a 30 year high, the fact that North Korea's missles did not get fired this week and Kim went into hiding, that fact that is condems everyone not just saying the politically right thing. I for one like it. Media and social media is the problem not Trump.

Comment

I see the white sheet fits you as well as your mcdonalds hat!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          What the fact he is not a pussy and speaks his mind, the fact out stock market is at a 30 year high, the fact that North Korea's missles did not get fired this week and Kim went into hiding, that fact that is condems everyone not just saying the politically right thing. I for one like it. Media and social media is the problem not Trump.
          Jews will not replace you, eh?
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            From the pig's lips to your fingertips!

Comment

The market is at all time highs because of corporate earnings.

As far as Trump goes, I've gotten into countless arguments with my wife because I've been insufficiently outraged by Trump to suit her. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I do believe the media is biased and that the left has, at times, been overly hysterical. But last night, I watched a sitting President of the United States say that Neo-Nazis were being unfairly treated by the media and call white supremacist protesters, who chanted anti-gay and anti-Semitic slurs, "fine people." As far as I am concerned, that is that. There is nothing left to see or know about Donald Trump. He is warped and unfit. How incredibly shameful. And honestly, shame on you.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 08-16-2017, 08:30 AM.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Speaking of ROI, Putin is getting a phenomenal one!

Comment

SO, HEY, THEM EAGLES GONNA BE ALRIGHT HUH?
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

In political terms would DEERSPINE's post be a pivot?
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I really don't want to get into this, but did I miss something when it appeared to me that he was actually claiming that there were "fine people" protesting the removal of the statue who were to be distinguished from the neo-nazis and white supremacists?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        I really don't want to get into this, but did I miss something when it appeared to me that he was actually claiming that there were "fine people" protesting the removal of the statue who were to be distinguished from the neo-nazis and white supremacists?
                        If they really were "fine" people...don't you think they'd look around at all the Nazi gear and say...nah, I don't want to be part of THIS group, and not be there with the quickness?

Look, I get that people that want to preserve their "southern heritage" are probably not necessarily the same as the White nationalists and Nazis albeit misguided in my mind, but when you are SURROUNDED by them for a cause...any reasonable person says peace to that demonstration, no?

Comment

I don't even know if there were any of them there ... and if there were, I agree they fucked up by picking that set of surroundings in which to be "fine people" ... but my focus was on whether Trump actually called neo-nazis/white supremacists "fine people."
                          Last edited by slag; 08-16-2017, 09:33 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

He said the tiki torch wielding bros who were chanting anti gay and anti semitic slurs were fine people. I didn't get that from CNN or MSNBC. I heard it with my own ears, from his mouth. He also said they were being treated unfairly by the media. I had to replay it because I assumed I misheard. I didn't.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I was in the car listening ... I remember the tiki torch statement, not anything about fine people chanting anti-gay and anti-semitic slurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X