No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS - As I indicated above ... I don't know if anyone there was NOT a neo-nazi or white supremacist ... or if anyone carrying a torch was someone he could distinguish from them ... but it appeared that he was claiming there were.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I guess my thinking is if you have a few "normal" folks scattered among a group of overt racists and neo nazis, one of whom committed an act of terrorism and murdered an innocent woman, you don't need to make that distinction for their sake. There is no distinction to be made. Trump was defending them. It was obvious and literal.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I keep telling you...

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        SO, HEY, THEM EAGLES GONNA BE ALRIGHT HUH?
        ...once they win a game, I'll jump on the bandwagon.
        DB

Comment

I agree ... he's a terrible off the cuff speaker and has no political instincts ... he lashes out at the left and the "fake" media any chance he gets and should have realized there was nothing to do there but to condemn the dominant feature of the protest.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I saw President Trump drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's

Originally posted by DadsNewBoyfriend View Post
            I saw Trump at a grocery store in Tampa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen gallons of milk in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cartons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
            His hair... well, you know...
            DB

Comment

not a "pivot"

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              In political terms would DEERSPINE's post be a pivot?
              It's an "Overbrook."
              DB

Comment

I WONDER IF THE U.S. KIDS WILL BE ABLE TO WIN AGAINST THE REST OF THE WORLD IN THE LLWS?
                THE ASIA-PACIFIC KIDS, JAPANESE AND MEXICAN KIDS, PLAY SOME NICE, SOLID FUNDAMENTAL BASEBALL AND GONNA BE TOUGH TO BEAT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Jobs , the stock market,housing , all the previous Administrations work

and will be until about Feb next year,,,go back and look at the Jobs being lost in the Beginning of the Obama Admin,,then look at the Number over the last 16 months,,,,you will see the trend

All this would be happening no matter who was in the WH...The market behind Tech and Pahrma pushing on the promise of the corporate tax cut and Deregulation,"dodd Frank",,thats the Bump,,,steady slow growth is what we need,,not balloons,,although if we go from 39.1 ctr to about 25, that would help us compete more globally...Feds income will take a big hit the 1st two years.

the only thing we see from this administration is more on the ground,,ICE ect, thats the impact so far...as for claiming responsibility for what's happening 6 months after U got in is just Delusional.
                  Last edited by TRENT; 08-16-2017, 10:18 AM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

From the President:

"I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee."

And direct from the white supremacists:

Blood and Soil! White Lives Matter!

--
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      The market is at all time highs because of corporate earnings.

As far as Trump goes, I've gotten into countless arguments with my wife because I've been insufficiently outraged by Trump to suit her. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I do believe the media is biased and that the left has, at times, been overly hysterical. But last night, I watched a sitting President of the United States say that Neo-Nazis were being unfairly treated by the media and call white supremacist protesters, who chanted anti-gay and anti-Semitic slurs, "fine people." As far as I am concerned, that is that. There is nothing left to see or know about Donald Trump. He is warped and unfit. How incredibly shameful. And honestly, shame on you.
                      Were you outraged when Obama invited BLM to the Whitehouse?

Comment

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
                        Totally false equivalency.

Nice try though.
                        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 08-16-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I was livid. I mean, it is so hard being white in America. And then for him to invite minorities to the White House to discuss police brutality? I couldn't sleep.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

this thread is where you find out who the real pieces of shit are. As if we didn't already know
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Here is a truth I doubt you can swallow...

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
                              BLM is a group promoting equality, while being accused by right wing media as a subversive group, which it is not. But given the right's penchant for conspiracy BS, child trafficking in a pizza parlor, a DNC worker killed by Dems for releasing emails to Wikileaks (Total absurdity), the 'deep state,' and more, it is no surprise that they twist the truth to fit their narrative and deflect the shady shit they are perpetrating.
                              The KKK and Neo-Nazis are HATE groups that propagate the notion of 'white superiority' and the exclusion of any that don't fit that mold. Until we repudiate the Confederacy and what it stood for, human slavery as an economic tool, we will never be the great country that many believe we are. Conflating Lee and Washington is another abomination, yes GW had slaves, but he helped establish a country, while Lee revolted against it. Did you know he was offered the command of the Union Army, but CHOSE rebellion? Did you know that he contested his father-in-laws will in court because he had the audacity to free his slaves? He was not a good man, he was a white supremacist traitor, and the statues of him and other Confederate traitors were not erected to 'honor' them, rather they were put up to intimidate the blacks that still lived in the South.
                              Until the people demand that hatred and misplaced anger are no longer acceptable, shit like Charlottesville will keep happening. To me, those protesting Nazis marching through US streets are the real patriots, not the torch bearing a-holes who want to live in an all-white country. Hearing McCarthy say 'enough is enough' with the bully in the Oval office gives me some hope that decent people will abandon partisanship for patriotism and help end this embarrassing Presidency.
                              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

That add me laugh

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                                I was livid. I mean, it is so hard being white in America. And then for him to invite minorities to the White House to discuss police brutality? I couldn't sleep.
                                Wassup Mc C?
                                DB

Comment

Working...
                                X