This team isnt going to be good / Wentz seems meh to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team isnt going to be good / Wentz seems meh to me

I'm seeing nothing from Doug, the team or Wentz. Just feels like a very middle of the road team.

Beginning of season will be a disaster.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/news...e-e674eca06a03

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      I'm seeing nothing from Doug, the team or Wentz. Just feels like a very middle of the road team.

Funny you should mention this. I have been thinking over the last few days that I really have not been super impressed with Wentz.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Everybody relax, were running a vanilla offense right now. 4 games into season we can start our Philly bitchin.

Comment

The defense should be good to great this year, good enough to keep them in games and win a couple. The addition of Darby can not be overstated in my opinion.

Wentz has a good arsenal of weapons to work with this year, and with the defense I don't think he has to great for the team to succeed this year.

I do agree with your assessment of Doug, he hasn't shown anything to make anybody think he will be a successful head coach. It's my great hope that the eagles move on from him this year and get Gruden in here.

The running game is very troubling.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 08-22-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Funny you should mention this. I have been thinking over the last few days that I really have not been super impressed with Wentz.
            P.S. Here is the thing about Wentz that bugs me. I just have this vague feeling that he has been smelling himself all off-season.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This thread has way more ratings potential then my "I Saw Totality Today" thread.

I can feel it.

Comment

This is good karma ... much better than splooging.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  P.S. Here is the thing about Wentz that bugs me. I just have this vague feeling that he has been smelling himself all off-season.
                  He literally gives off tons of vibes toward the opposite direction...seems super humble to me.

Comment

He's Roseman's Hail Mary. Everybody fluffing the shit out of Howie. You know how this is gonna end. He never comes out ahead at the end of the day. He's a cursed little back stabbing POS
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-22-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

When the O line looks like Crap

the offense looks Like crap.....Period, Ohh did you head Odell broke his vagina a little??!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Most objective fans see them as a middle-of-the-pack team. As mentioned ad nauseam, you can't build a team through free agency. The odds are those players will either underperform the one year they are here or those that do well will decline after they sign a bad contract. These 'Dream Teams' just don't work here.

The only hope is Wentz. If he ends up being a a poor man's Andy Dalton, this team's relevance will continue to decline. It's happening now even with the typical hype a young QB brings to a fan base. I truly believe more fans are starting to get wise to what this team is..mediocre.

Comment

They start 2-5

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

And limp to 6-10.
                          DB

Comment

Lame ratings grab, why don't you virtually punch a noob that's more entertaining..

Comment

What has Wentz shown you?
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                              X