No announcement yet.

no Sicksers in double figures until 6 min. left in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You attacking me like I stole your Yumbo!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Attack?

Please. When I attack somebody I don't throw the kind of underhanded softball that I tossed at you.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

You attacked me in this thread. I thought you argued with honor KG! If you cross the line, I'm going to cross the line.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sorry that while typing on my iPhone it didn't automatically change it to "you're." I'm glad you can proofread, so can I, however, the one thing you certainly do better than me is play the role of hack writer. The next time I read something you write (professionally or on this board) and I find it a great piece, well, that will be the first time. It's any wonder YOU'RE relegated to JV field hockey.

As far as you throwing up and your wife getting mad...what happens when you inevitably stuff yourself with fatty, fried foods that are dipped in mayo and are forced to throw it all up?

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            He's probablly Googling Frank Kaminsky's stats so he can tell us how they need to take him over Okafor.

Watching this St Johns/Duke game by the way...Okafor is a man.
            Did you see him in the Pitt game? A beast but with cat-like moves around the basket. If tanking got us that guy I might change my opinion somewhat
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

bwaahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              I'm talking about Zippy your deputy mall chimp, you maroon!!
              wooooooo
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                Did you see him in the Pitt game? A beast but with cat-like moves around the basket. If tanking got us that guy I might change my opinion somewhat
                Have you seen D'angelo Russell from Ohio St yet? He's the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  He's probablly Googling Frank Kaminsky's stats so he can tell us how they need to take him over Okafor.

Watching this St Johns/Duke game by the way...Okafor is a man.
                  I would take Frank with Miami's pick though. Or Dekker.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Have you seen D'angelo Russell from Ohio St yet? He's the guy.
                    I'm good with Russell if for no other reason than being able to nickname him "Barksdale"

Dekker or Kaminsky would be good with Miami's pick, I've also see Caris LeVert and Montrezl Harrell projected to be around at that pick. I'd be ok with one of them too. LeVert has the injury working in his favor to be drafted by the Sixers.
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 01-25-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X