Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Gore-Don suspended 1 year

For alcohol

Hope he spends this next year getting real help. Pissing away his career.

Coop just became valuable.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Shiiiiiit. Cooper has the trade value of kid rock. We couldn't get a 7 for that bum.

Nobody is that dumb.

Comment

Shiiiiiiittttt?! Have you not seen the Coop youtube highlight mix tape? I'm thinking atleast a 1st, 3rd, and next year's 2nd.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ellsworth;1796728]For alcohol

Hope he spends this next year getting real help. Pissing away his careerNm
          Last edited by Raptor; 01-25-2015, 06:37 PM. Reason: Fucking tablet
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Is it Josh-go're?

Comment

Josh Gore Done....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Is it Josh-go're?
              ...dude is done done done, only a matter of time.

Fucking tablet hiccuped like made.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

We couldn't get a used macdowells employee uniform for him.

Comment

Home of the Big Mic?

Comment

We both have two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions. I just don't have the sesame seed bun.

HEY!! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE BEFORE I BREAK THAT DAMN CAMERA!!
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-25-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

My African Connection!

Comment

I don't know whether to bow, kiss your hand, or what!

I FEEL LIKE BREAKDANCIN'!

Comment

Okay I'm gonna pray for you.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          I don't know whether to bow, kiss your hand, or what!

I FEEL LIKE BREAKDANCIN'!
                          "And I want you to hold on to God's unchanging hand, cuz he helped Joshua defeat the battle of Jericho. He helped Daniel escape the lion's den...he helped GIIILLLIIIGAAANNN get off the island!"

Comment

My name is Peaches
                            And I'm the best
                            All the DJ's want
                            To feel my breasts

Buhh Jumna humma bum bum

Comment

Working...
                            X