Chip cant find a real GM. Chris Polian in for 2nd interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip cant find a real GM. Chris Polian in for 2nd interview

He was in charge of 2011 draft for Indy. 1 player still on roster. How appropriate?
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Anthony Castonzo!

Comment

Big people!
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Troubling....

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        He was in charge of 2011 draft for Indy. 1 player still on roster. How appropriate?
        ...dysfunctional rep is taking hold....can't get anyone to take lateral move..others have been promoted to avoid a move.

And not very many talented options looking to come to Philly.

Something to bare watching.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

its not that he cant find one

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Chip is effectively the GM. A real GM is in charge of the coach and that will not be happening in this situation.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Well if nothing else they are consistent with their philosophy to hire the loser family member.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I wonder if Howie is still off sucking his thumb in the corner, refusing to come to work and extending his trip to include the Malfi Coast?

Comment

sucking his thumb or

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                I wonder if Howie is still off sucking his thumb in the corner, refusing to come to work and extending his trip to include the Malfi Coast?
                ...he is saying " you want to drive the bus, then go ahead big shot,fuck it."

....honestly, if they don't want his input on talent he can prob due his job remotely anyhow.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Howie has much mite on his plate than dollars and cents. If he's not there how can we be sure the player's uniforms Are April fresh?

There are aspects of his role that cannot be delegated or done remotely.

Comment

I would agree, any organization

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Howie has much mite on his plate than dollars and cents. If he's not there how can we be sure the player's uniforms Are April fresh?

There are aspects of his role that cannot be delegated or done remotely.
                    ..where it's top leaders are not working in unison is going to fail.

It wouldn't suprise me to see the Eagles with an entire new FO in 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X