X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you talking about, you fool?

Comment

I would give him a blumpkin
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Is a man. What a tough dude.
        Definitely an NFL starter. We will see about the "franchise" QB thing but I liked what I witnessed today.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That run d was playing against 4 backups
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Love that Washington couldn't get a sack against that patchwork O-Line.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              Love that Washington couldn't get a sack against that patchwork O-Line.
              I saw before the game where someone had broken down the tape from the Wash/Jax game and they said the majority of the 10 sacks the Racists got were from Henne's complete lack of pocket awareness and not necessarily the OL's fault.

I'm still not 100% sold on Nick Foles as the QB of the next 10 years, but he played like that kind of guy today, and he showed what a QB can do when they make quick, smart decisions, even with a banged up OL.

It's games like this that make it all the more maddening when he plays like he did in the first half of the Jags game.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 09-22-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I saw before the game where someone had broken down the tape from the Wash/Jax game and they said the majority of the 10 sacks the Racists got were from Henne's complete lack of pocket awareness and not necessarily the OL's fault.

I'm still not 100% sold on Nick Foles as the QB of the next 10 years, but he played like that kind of guy today, and he showed what a QB can do when they make quick, smart decisions, even with a banged up OL.

It's games like this that make it all the more maddening when he plays like he did in the first half of the Jags game.
                agreed. he earned respect today. he was more decisive, even though he missed some "gimme" throws. hung in there behind that bullshit O-Line and getting banged up.

hope he keeps this attitude to playing going forward. he's still better than Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                  I'm downloading this game so I can watch it again, its too drunk watching it live. Its the first thing I'm downloading right after the first episode of Downton Abbey
                  Where did you download copy from? I'd like to check that out again. I should smarten up and just DVR the games as I'm watching.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                  X