Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting the dots

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    According to Derrick Gunn, Williams isn't the only one that feels that way.
    Earl Wolff is another...

Comment

He quoted two other players no names of course. Williams is the only one to put his name on it. They do look like shit to begin games so there's that. That doesn't explain why they seem to turn it up in the second half, whether it's scheme adjustments or just tightening things up.

Comment

Theories

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        He quoted two other players no names of course. Williams is the only one to put his name on it. They do look like shit to begin games so there's that. That doesn't explain why they seem to turn it up in the second half, whether it's scheme adjustments or just tightening things up.
        1) Williams is given free reign by Chip to say whatever he likes, knowing that he can be the lightning rod. I believe that Owens played that same sort if role under FF the first year, saying crazy things that took the media heat off McNabb.

2) Williams plays up his "renegade" role how it best fits him, the team be damned. From sconces to Patriot hate to "practice is hard!" It seems pretty selfish. When I went to camp practice in August, Williams spent about 90% if his off-field time away from his teammates, pacing back and forth or taking a knee.

Just a note: I think we will see soon enough what Chip thinks of this latest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          1) Williams is given free reign by Chip to say whatever he likes, knowing that he can be the lightning rod. I believe that Owens played that same sort if role under FF the first year, saying crazy things that took the media heat off McNabb.

2) Williams plays up his "renegade" role how it best fits him, the team be damned. From sconces to Patriot hate to "practice is hard!" It seems pretty selfish. When I went to camp practice in August, Williams spent about 90% if his off-field time away from his teammates, pacing back and forth or taking a knee.

Just a note: I think we will see soon enough what Chip thinks of this latest thing.
          I completely agree. Just posted the same thing in a different thread.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I like sconces. I don't think he's a great player but after nnamdi drc... when sconces got burned today at least he was fucking mad and not checking his Rolex to see how much longer he had to be at the game. I don't have a problem with him saying they are getting over worked. If he feels that way than he should say it. I don't like the format he chooses to express what he is saying.

Comment

Swish!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Changing the PH balance of his smoothies should do the trick
              Bwahahaaaaa!
              DB

Comment

He isn't spending much time in practice on tackling apparently by what he showed on the MeJax td.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

turning a mole hill into a mountain

Chip met with Cary and says he has no problem with him or what he said.

Bummer for you, hmm?
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Love this coach

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    Chip met with Cary and says he has no problem with him or what he said.

Bummer for you, hmm?
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...orked-practice
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                    X