Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, did JDug make it to the gayte?

nm

Yup. He brought his bro and Dad. He was sweating like he popped molly but overall a harmless noob
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Yup. He brought his bro and Dad. He was sweating like he popped molly but overall a harmless noob

So what song did he rap?:D

Comment

Sweating from the fact that he's a sweaty dude or sweating from the pepper?

Comment

bwaaaaaaa I've never seen someone sweat like that dude. I liked him and his bro and dad

Comment

He was sweating pre pepper

Comment

When are you gonna make it to a gayte?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                When are you gonna make it to a gayte?
                Not sure. Long story short, without writing an essay, when I moved to New England, and because my younger sisters play a lot of travel sports on the weekends, my old man let our tickets go.

He didn't break the news to me until after it happened and I wasnt happy.

Either way, I still got large groups of old tailgating buddies who have an extra ticket from time to time so I'll hopefully be jumping on one soon enough, and when I do, I'll make a gayte appearance.

Still pretty much and essay haha.

Comment

Dude people on this board have extra tickets pretty much every game. Just commit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Dude people on this board have extra tickets pretty much every game. Just commit to it.
                    Only reason that hasn't happened is I've been too slow to comment when those threads have gone up.

No excuses, I'll make it happen.

Comment

Just ask. We can make happen. jDouchernaught beat u to the punch

Comment

Just ask. We can make happen. jDouchernaught beat u to the punch
                        I'll admit, in my 6 years on this board, JSuckanut making a gayte appearance before me is definitely my least shining moment.

I'll try and be quicker to reply to the next "Got an extra" thread but in the meantime, if anyone has 1 or 2 (preferably 2 because the old lady would want to join) extras coming up, keep me in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Sweating from the fact that he's a sweaty dude or sweating from the pepper?
                          Both haha. Walked a good ways to the gayte and the pepper sure as Hell didn't help anything.

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                            bwaaaaaaa I've never seen someone sweat like that dude. I liked him and his bro and dad
                            Haha we had a good time man. It was nice to meet ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              I'll admit, in my 6 years on this board, JSuckanut making a gayte appearance before me is definitely my least shining moment.

I'll try and be quicker to reply to the next "Got an extra" thread but in the meantime, if anyone has 1 or 2 (preferably 2 because the old lady would want to join) extras coming up, keep me in mind.
                              I guess you should have to eat 2 peppers to redeem yourself. Would have liked to have met you out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X