He's look good borderline great

So much potential with this offense, need our oline back

Comment

shut up McNabb lover

Comment

He had this WR core we would have 2 rings

And you know this MAAAAAANNNN

Comment

Bullshit! I came to this thread to fluff Maclin, but McNabb has this group of WRs and he puts that throw to Matthews in the end zone 10 feet over his head, and all the arcing long balls are missiles that get picked.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Exactly. Sooooo replaceable.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Maclin had a great start to his career, very consistent production. I think he can certainly get to a thousand this year barring injury. Wish he had a longer contract.

Comment

Maclin is on pace to have a huge year. 91EaglesD acts like he's Na Brown.

Comment

Love you brother but completely disagree

McNabb had is flaws for sure but these WRs are better than

Trash, Stinkston, Fitchell, No Brown

Lewis and Westbrook were his best receivers

Oh and TO and we went to the Super Bowl

Game set match

Comment

296 yds for Maclin through 3 games. Today was his best day as an eagle. If he and Mathews continue like this, Cooper can be a 3rd and red zone target. Shady has yet to have an above average game so far! Fun offense to watch.

Comment

Respect for Maclin today. He was fired up in the huddle after the brawl and then gets the TD. He wanted it.

As for 5, Foles didn't puke.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If we are going to play that game, you get Brunell and draft Ricky Williams and run out of fingers for rings. BOOM!

And for some reason Fitchell made me chuckle.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                            Maclin is on pace to have a huge year. 91EaglesD acts like he's Na Brown.
                            Everyone is flourishing in chip system but I still think he moves on from maclin and gets his guy in here
                            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Maclin & 2015 Salary Cap

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              Everyone is flourishing in chip system but I still think he moves on from maclin and gets his guy in here
                              Do you really think Cooper, Matthews and Huff provide enough vertical threat without Maclin?

Are you suggesting that he'd select another free agent WR?

I know they will have salary cap challenges due to having to sign Foles, Maclin, Boykin, Kendricks, Cox, maybe others.
                              http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...-cap-decisions

If Foles continues to play well he'll get >$5 mil.

I assume the following players will be either cut or offered lower salaries:
                              Celek, Herremans, T. Cole, J Casey. That would save them $15-20mil.
                              http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles

Maybe they just won't be able to afford Maclin's $5+Mil.

Sadly I don't see Boykin returning. Another team will offer him a starting job and $.

Therefore how will this team improve next year?

Comment

Working...
                              X