Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus

I can’t watch enough of NBC Sports Philly and their coverage.
    That and the NFL Network showing the game over and over
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I watched the game again last night, minus the crazy stress. I was able to listen to those two dolts calling the game and they were brutal!! The homerism from Cuntsworth and Michaels was gross. The lack of excitement in the final call was a disgrace! They wanted NE to win.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I did the same...

and had a similar conclusion.....Al Michaels was ok considering he is a friend of Kraft.

But Collinsworth was terribly and obviously one sided once things got sticky....and he just couldn’t swing it back to the middle of neutrality.

Well fuck him...we have hardware.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Michaels' final call was a disgrace ... WTF did he think he was watching a week 4 win by the Bucs over Cleveland?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I ACTUALLY LOVE IT. YOU CAN HEAR THE DISGUST OF THEM HAVING TO SAY THE EAGLES WON.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Collinsworth will never be forgiven in Philadelphia for saying the Ertz TD was a drop.
            Last edited by RSE; 02-06-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

The final call was so bad I wasn’t even sure the game was over until I saw the clock at zero.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The ONLY way we knew what happened at the end was we saw The Green Goblin SPRINTING away from the pile with helmet in hand. HOLY SHIT! WE DID IT!! Gotta carve out time to watch it on TV - unlike the last SB, which I've NEVER watched (except live).
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I saw the ball hit the ground ... and looked at the graphic on the bottom of the screen at :00 ... I actually had a delayed, stunned moment of "all the time's gone?" ... and then the bar exploded and it was a fucking dog pile of me, my wife, my son and a passel of strangers on the wrap around booth couch.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Chris Long had a pretty funny tweet last night. Basically, "Zach Ertz catches the ball and takes 75 steps and Collingsworth thinks it was a drop", complete with emoji appropriately mocking him.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Not for nothing...

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                      The final call was so bad I wasn’t even sure the game was over until I saw the clock at zero.
                      but I was listening to Merrill and there was a long pregnant moment before he made the call, it wasn't until the refs announced the game over did he realize the clock ran out, and then he went ballistic.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I kept waiting for the little yellow penalty graphic
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Same here, but without the exploding bar

Comment

Felt like a fucking eternity!
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I hope we can buy a copy of this game

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              and had a similar conclusion.....Al Michaels was ok considering he is a friend of Kraft.

But Collinsworth was terribly and obviously one sided once things got sticky....and he just couldn’t swing it back to the middle of neutrality.

Well fuck him...we have hardware.
                              with a Merrill reese call of the game. Possible?
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X