No announcement yet.

Barkley..mmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barkley would never be an option here. If the Eagles ever got a high pick for Foles, which I think is highly unlikely, they wouldn't draft a running back. I also think if Foles gets traded, he will have full say of where he ends up.

Comment

The wingback in the Mitchell-Harris backfield was Gary Deuel, who graduated 11 years before me from my high school and whose school record in the triple jump I broke (and my record still stands almost 40 years later).

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        The wingback in the Mitchell-Harris backfield was Gary Deuel, who graduated 11 years before me from my high school and whose school record in the triple jump I broke (and my record still stands almost 40 years later).
        Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          That's way cool.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
            First of all is he going to be a HOF RB? I hope if giants get him. He becomes the next bust from penn state joining ka jina, Blair thomas.
            Would you want the eagles to draft him like saints did for ricky. Me- no.go with what we have.
            But this kid could be special, time will tell.
            If the Browns do not take him at #1 it will just prove more why they are a loser franchise.

Comment

what?

Comment

BDN for Barkley? In a fin heartbeat!

Comment

Think you’d have a better chance at the number 4

pick.

But even the Browns aren’t that stupid....are they that stupid?
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    pick.

But even the Browns aren’t that stupid....are they that stupid?
                    Barkley will never make it to 4, BUT the QB's they are looking at will be there at 4. The Browns are high on 3 of the 4 QB's, ok Giants pick at 2 take Rosen, Colts pick at 3 not going QB and even if they did, Browns at 4 get one of the 3. Barkely will go at #2 or 3 if he is there.

Comment

Well only time will tell. I'm thinking eagles are content with the team. No big draft news. But if the price is right who knows.

Comment

Great stats at combine

Think he'll turn out like Matt Suhey or Kijana Carter?

Comment

Working...
                        X