Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 2 month anniversary!

2/4/18 “we” won the super bowl!

time flies. things have been a lot different this offseason. i'm used to being ready for the next season, and just wanting september to arrive. now i'm just enjoying the reign as champions.

watched the first half of the super bowl on the plane last night. never really gets old.

Comment

This time 2 months ago

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Was already awake 3 hours with massive butterflies. Watching the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game and really starting to believe we could actually pull it off.

And we did. Like Fred Shero said back in the day... “Win today and we walk together forever”

The players who helped bring us the trophy who have moved on have almost to the man wrote thank you letters. I thank them every morning with my SB Champs coffee mug. It gets better daily.

Comment

Thankful for us.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Have to rewatch the game and parade today
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That sounds like an amazing DVD, does that exist I will pay

Happy Anniversary World Champion Igglephans!

Comment

What's a DVD?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Haha.. I have it saved on my DVR, the game that is, just saying the game AND parade would make a dope DVD or live stream etc.

Speaking of, have you fully cut the cord? I am thinking about this year.. my jail broken fire stix is awesome and I now have 1 gig down/350 wifi.. and should be able to stream the games. Have you had success?

Comment

Ill never forget it. The plane ride from Denver with all the fans and chants, even the abnoxious assholes that drank too much before the got on. Waking up walking around the city, the feeling in the air. Meeting up with Craig and Susq at the hardrock, having to hold that table down for 7 hours and all the beers and regrettable cigs I smoked out of nervousness. The game, pouring out onto the streets afterwards. The craziness that ensued.

The hangover the next day, emailing all my professors and boss explaining that I would be missing the rest of the week, waiting for my dad to arrive from Florida. The wait and anticipation on that rainy wednesday waiting for the parade. Had an old navy buddy call me whos hotel reservation feel through so he and some friends came to our airbnb, we had everyone sleeping everywhere.

Waking up on parade day, cracking some beers with the boys before we all went our separate ways. Watching the lombardi go down through down town with 4 generations of my family. Kelces speech. The party after the parade. The sadness I felt when I had to leave to go back to Colorado.

What a time it was. I told my girlfriend I would quit smoking cigs if the eagles won the Super Bowl, and since they ended up doing it I havent had one since Feb 4th.

Comment

Great day! Proud of ya! Everytime you stepped out for a Small Bladder break or Cig break, I would tell her, he really needs to stop smoking, I want to see him again at another Superbowl party. Keep it up my friend! Congrats!

Comment

Keep it up man!!

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      Ill never forget it. The plane ride from Denver with all the fans and chants, even the abnoxious assholes that drank too much before the got on. Waking up walking around the city, the feeling in the air. Meeting up with Craig and Susq at the hardrock, having to hold that table down for 7 hours and all the beers and regrettable cigs I smoked out of nervousness. The game, pouring out onto the streets afterwards. The craziness that ensued.

The hangover the next day, emailing all my professors and boss explaining that I would be missing the rest of the week, waiting for my dad to arrive from Florida. The wait and anticipation on that rainy wednesday waiting for the parade. Had an old navy buddy call me whos hotel reservation feel through so he and some friends came to our airbnb, we had everyone sleeping everywhere.

Waking up on parade day, cracking some beers with the boys before we all went our separate ways. Watching the lombardi go down through down town with 4 generations of my family. Kelces speech. The party after the parade. The sadness I felt when I had to leave to go back to Colorado.

What a time it was. I told my girlfriend I would quit smoking cigs if the eagles won the Super Bowl, and since they ended up doing it I havent had one since Feb 4th.
                      Congrats on quitting the cigs the Eagles are just getting started, you’re going to want to be around for the fun!!! Seriously happy for your decision!!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

STICK WITH IT.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the support!

Comment

Support is critical

Helps to have a great support system, I had one when I needed most if u ever need to PM feel free but I know you got some awesome Igglephans already by your side, be a success story bro!!

Comment

Working...
                            X