Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggles can’t win Super Bowl with Big Dick Nick

Flyers can’t beat Pittsburgh.

Well, a lot of you guys are nothing if not consistent. And you know who you are, right Maniac?

Shit, even the Phartins with the very confused Gabe at the helm is, at this moment, a full game ahead of the gutless, no heart, WS favorite Natinals.

Philly Philly boys. You’re either all in all the time or you’re just another bandwagoneer..........and you probably are back there rationalizing that Piece of Shit Coach Dez would be a good pick up! Jesus!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

YO. WAS HOPING FLYERS COULD LEAVE A MARK LAST NIGHT AGAINST THE CHAMPS AND THEY DID. NICE WIN. DON'T THING THEY'LL WIN THE SERIES, BUT HEY, WHO KNOWS.

IF HOWIE SEZ THAT COWPUKE IS A GOOD FIT FOR A YEAR, WHICH I DON'T THINK HE WILL, WHO AM I TO ARGUE. HOWIE PUT THAT FLAG I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER HANG ON MY HOUSE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I think the Pitt series is a wild card because of rivalry. I think they have the same shot as any hot team to win the cup. If not, the pieces are there for future runs. It's a house money kinda year and we're 1/1 so far!

Comment

I'm loving the failure of Nats. I know it's early, but they don't look good. However I'm loving the hitting of the phills.they could be a suprise team this year.but again it's early. And I'm not getting excited about Caps.

Comment

So far, it's been a beautiful thing

Now the Phils have a TWO game bulge over those assholes.

If Harper doesn't hit a couple homers, they're fucked! Can't put a rally together at all.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm not a big Elliott fan, but..........

as past history has shown, you get a hot goalie and you can ride him right to a championship. Who knows, maybe Elliott will step in shit and be that guy for a couple months.

Game one was just an aberration. Flyers played like crap, but they're a pretty solid team.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              as past history has shown, you get a hot goalie and you can ride him right to a championship. Who knows, maybe Elliott will step in shit and be that guy for a couple months.

Game one was just an aberration. Flyers played like crap, but they're a pretty solid team.

series is 1-1, relax

Comment

I did, however, like

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

when Elliott stoned that whiny bitch Crosby on a breakaway while they were playing 4:4 hockey. That whiny bitch. But even better was when Crosby missed that open net at the end of the 2d period and broke his stick over the crossbar.

Having said that, if it weren't for the crossbar, Elliott would not be smelling so sweet today.
                DB

Comment

Never was a Phillies fan. Was a Flyers fan briefly until I saw what jerks Ed Snider, Bobby Clark et al were. Maybe things will get better for them now. I'll believe it when it happens. Really don't care.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Just waiting for Hart
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Ed Snider. More championships than any owner in Philly history
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Ed Snider. More championships than any owner in Philly history
                        Connie Mack says fuck you.

Comment

Never won one when he was the full owner

Comment

Snider couldn't even win without a salary cap. Horrible owner. Every major Philly sports franchise has won a championship since the Flyers won fifty years ago. Snider was a lousy fan boy owner. Players took his money and tanked. And he kept blaming coaches. Even if they were dying.

Comment

So says the guy.......

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Never was a Phillies fan. Was a Flyers fan briefly until I saw what jerks Ed Snider, Bobby Clark et al were. Maybe things will get better for them now. I'll believe it when it happens. Really don't care.

Comment

Working...
                              X