Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, here is my take on Nicholas Edward Foles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, here is my take on Nicholas Edward Foles.

He comes from a wealthy family. He's a fortunate son. He probably could have easily said "F it" and live ä lifestyle maybe even better than the one he lives now (no injuries, etc.)

But he chose to play football and has had success.

He has played well... for the Eagles. Maybe that is what made him want to return here. Perhaps he likes the fan base and area of Phila. as well.

We will see what happens. Raiders up this week.

Merry Christmas.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

A lot of people have been saying this year howblileable the team is. I don’t see Nick reducing that at all. Guy seems like he takes it seriously, isn’t laughing on the sidelines during a loss McNabb style.

Comment

I agree with this post

Do you think he would have had a billboard in LA? This is a fine situation for someone such as you described.

Comment

YOUNG MAN KNOWS THIS IS HIS TIME TO PROVE HIMSELF. HIS CAREER WILL BE MADE OR BROKEN IN THE NEXT 5 GAMES. THAT'S RIGHT 5 GAMES, YEA I SAID IT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Nick busted his ass here the first time but Chip shit all over him cause he wasn't "his" guy, stuck his neck out and took some huge hits for the team, I think Nick has more than one thing he wants to prove!

Comment

He has the perfect setup for one of the great redemption stories in the history of the game. When you think about the opportunity he's just been given, it's really pretty amazing. Seriously, it's like a movie.

Hopefully the HKTB defense doesn't fuck up the ending.

Comment

Honestly the defense played well in the playoffs but we had the HKTB defense in the SB.

Then Brandon Graham came up big with it mattered most.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Honestly the defense played well in the playoffs but we had the HKTB defense in the SB.

Honestly, the HKTB defense made for a spectacular ending. BG redeeming them at the end made it all perfect.

I forgot I made this post. It wasn't necessarily a prediction, but still somewhat prophetic. Nick definitely saw the enormity of the opportunity he was given and grabbed it by the balls.

Millions of us will be eternally grateful.

Comment

HKTB defense nearly killed me

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

But yeah that Superstar Brandon Graham play was yuuge.

Deerspine Guy called it!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X