No announcement yet.

What to do with a weekend in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutter Museum, skip the Art Museum and go for the Barnes Museum, Frankford Hall (Fette Sau next door for BBQ), falafel cart on 20th and market (not kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      Thank you for not running up the art museum steps. I would have had to hunt you down.
      I wish I lacked the ability to care about making myself look like an idiot for the sake of taking a picture. Some guy ran past us while his wife was following him with a camera up the art museum steps and he was playing eye of the tiger from his phone. I literally cringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Thank you for not running up the art museum steps. I would have had to hunt you down.
        I'm ok with tourists running the steps.

A few years ago, Real Madrid was playing at the Linc (hottest day ever) and I ran into a couple from Madrid in the train station. They wanted to see the steps. I gave them directions to the location. Not sure if they actually ran up the steps, but they definitely wanted to see them.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I suppose ... provided you play the theme from Rocky and not Eye of the Tiger on your smart phone.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X