Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone read this hack Kayal's article in Philly.com about the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read this hack Kayal's article in Philly.com about the draft?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...what-wont.html

Does this guy have a clue? I disagree with most of what he says, am I the only one?

Enraged if they trade back? WHAT? Dropping back a few spots would be great if they could still get the players they're looking at which all seem to be in that late first, early second area. Whatevs

Don't think he watched any Eagles games last year!
    Last edited by Cheesesteak; 04-16-2015, 09:20 PM.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

I can't wait till the draft is over.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Former 97.5 host.
      Last edited by Melchior; 04-16-2015, 10:59 PM.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Why? Seems like solid analysis to me.

No. 2, drafting safety Landon Collins out of Alabama would seem like a solid addition to a revamped secondary...
        Do the Eagles think he’s versatile enough? I’m not sure. But I believe he potentially is a seven- or eight-year player who could garner a Pro Bowl or two. He’s no Brian Dawkins, but who is?
        Yeah, man. Who is?

Comment

Which high school does he go to?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Agree Cheesecake --- trading down to top of 2nd round and picking up a top 3rd pick would be a great move and possible if on of those top teams is wanting a OT that might be available at 20

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Yep. The offseason was fun for a while, but it's really starting to annoy the shit out of me.

Comment

I have not read your link and I don't plan to

I've said it before and I'll say it again: After the first 6 or 7 picks in the entire draft, no one knows what these guys will do in the NFL. The only reason I like the draft is because it gets me acquainted with the players. I watch very little college football, so I have to learn the names. I also like watching the draft to see the fish out of water when all of a sudden the families realize they are millionaires. I'm going to watch it and I'm going to get excited for my Eagles, but that's me. Eternal optimist. One thing I know for sure: When the draft ends, I'm going to have that same taking-a-sh*t-without-wiping-your-a$$ feeling. Then, I'll get pumped up for the season. That whole thing will go down. Tom Brady will emerge victorious again.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  I also like watching the draft to see the fish out of water when all of a sudden the families realize they are millionaires.

One thing I know for sure: When the draft ends, I'm going to have that same taking-a-sh*t-without-wiping-your-a$$ feeling.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

23rd pick in the draft? He might as well have been the 123rd.

And even at 123, he would have been a bust. F*ckin joke. Well we keep waiting, hoping and praying.
                    Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 04-17-2015, 09:13 AM.

Comment

2 weeks and all the speculation is Over

and we will have a handle on what this team will look like..
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

A-fuckin-men

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        DraftBORE crapshoot-a-rama.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again: After the first 6 or 7 picks in the entire draft, no one knows what these guys will do in the NFL. The only reason I like the draft is because it gets me acquainted with the players. I watch very little college football, so I have to learn the names. I also like watching the draft to see the fish out of water when all of a sudden the families realize they are millionaires. I'm going to watch it and I'm going to get excited for my Eagles, but that's me. Eternal optimist. One thing I know for sure: When the draft ends, I'm going to have that same taking-a-sh*t-without-wiping-your-a$$ feeling. Then, I'll get pumped up for the season. That whole thing will go down. Tom Brady will emerge victorious again.
                          I'm with ya two-gap...I don't know shit about college players so the draft is good to watch to learn the new batch of kids coming to the NFL. Thing is, even those who do know the names and grade the drafts really don't know shit so there's no reason to get excited/bummed until we see the kids on the field in a year or two.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Haha! Solid. How often does your ass go u wiped after shitting, exactly? Dirtbag.

What kind of feeling did you have when they (not we) took Jon Harris? Myself: that not so fresh feeling.

Comment

Working...
                            X