Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gathering of pitchforks and torches....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gathering of pitchforks and torches....

....nothing like getting a jumpstart for cannabalism season.

Warms my heart.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Recognizing that Foles sucks isnt getting out the pitchforks. Backup QB is now a priority for 2018.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Hmmmm.....

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Recognizing that Foles sucks isnt getting out the pitchforks. Backup QB is now a priority for 2018.
      ....don’t seem to recall any mention of Foles in my post.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ....don’t seem to recall any mention of Foles in my post.
        Okay I give up. You talking about Jake Elliot?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

They should just have two starters! Let Brees finish his career backing up Wentz. He would love it.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Absolutely!

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            They should just have two starters! Let Brees finish his career backing up Wentz. He would love it.
            After all, the league is just overrun with qb’s. Way too many for the small number of teams.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm disappointed

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              ....nothing like getting a jumpstart for cannabalism season.

Warms my heart.
              That's all. A season of promise and overcoming huge injuries in the places we (that's right) could least afford them. MLB, OL, special teams (x2) and of course the QB.

I express my disappointment vociferously. That I am part of the mob I admit. But it's a free country and I can be disappointed.

I'll give Gomer credit for keeping the spirit of the team focused on "next man up," he's done a good job of that. But as far as game plans, I'm not seeing it. When he had Wentz going, Wentz made up for any shortcomings in the game plan because he made plays. Now, game plan is more important and I just haven't seen it yet.

So hand me my torch for now so that I can wave it around and maybe singe someone.
              DB

Comment

I’m right there with you.... but no torch.

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                That's all. A season of promise and overcoming huge injuries in the places we (that's right) could least afford them. MLB, OL, special teams (x2) and of course the QB.

I express my disappointment vociferously. That I am part of the mob I admit. But it's a free country and I can be disappointed.

I'll give Gomer credit for keeping the spirit of the team focused on "next man up," he's done a good job of that. But as far as game plans, I'm not seeing it. When he had Wentz going, Wentz made up for any shortcomings in the game plan because he made plays. Now, game plan is more important and I just haven't seen it yet.

So hand me my torch for now so that I can wave it around and maybe singe someone.

....tired of the “good season” almost got it circus...feel like that person grabbing for the dangling dollar on the Geico commercial.

No my post was more about the classic “stepfords/Pollyanna vs naysayers” matchup and how it’s going from debating the team/player actions to personal fan worthiness nonsense.

The lines are a little different this time but the whole thing just warms my heart..lol.

Comment

I'll bring the torch out after they lose

but for some reason I like Gomer a lot more as coach than Reid (FF)

Maybe it's b/c of the petty sh*t Reid did like making a player push a blocking sled down the field.

I'll be on board next year even if they lose... although I always reserve the right to make fun of management.

I thought Pederson was a bad QB, but I think he is the best coach the Eagles have had in over a decade. Chump was a chump. Fuggedabouthim.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Look there are good and bad players

ON BOTH SIDES!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Drafting a QB fairly high should definitely be a priority. Someone with similar physical attributes to Carson, who can be groomed to run the offense, and traded down the line at a premium and replaced with another draft pick.

For as long as you have a franchise QB, there should always be a developing QB on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                      X